One of my favorite aspects of fall fashion is all the patterns that come into season! I’m in love with all of the plaid, floral, striped & textured pieces that are in style during the fall & winter. Prints are fun to change up the standard basic denim or solids! Just go for it.
What To Wear With Printed Pants
The best way to style printed pants is with a solid top. I have so many solid colored sweaters, cardigans, blouses & tees that work with all of my printed pants. Mixing two prints together can get tricky, but it’s always fun to mix colors & materials. I recently got these JUST FLOAT ON FLARES from Free People! I wore them in New York & loved them! The vertical stripes are flare detail are my favorite! These are so easy to pair with a solid colored sweater like this PAPER DOLL PULLOVER from Free People!
I’ve been searching the internet for some more amazing printed pants & found some cute ones I wanted to share!
- These JANIS PRINTED BELLS are so cute. My girls and I are obsessed with the floral print. You could easily pair these with a white, yellow or black sweater for fall!
- I love the mix of the vertical stripes & floral pattern in these CORDUROY HIGH RISE MOM PANTS. I love the orange & yellow fall colors as well.
- If you like a subtle flare, these METCALF PRINTED FLARES from Urban Outfitters are made for you! Great to pair with a colored or black top.
- These WIDE LEG PANTS are so cute & look too comfortable. I love how they’re styled with an oversized sweater for the perfect cozy, fall look.
- Love the edgy, terrazzo pattern on these REFORMATION PANTS! These would look so cute with a graphic tee or bright colored sweater.
- These L’AGENCE HAMLIN SILK JOGGERS are a perfect business casual option for printed pants. I love how the color is bold but the pattern is subtle.
- How fun is the polka dot print of these HALOGEN PANTS? So easy to pair with a fun colored sweater like blue, purple or red.
- The plaid pattern on these PLAID FLARE PANTS is too perfect for the holiday season. These would be so cute for family pictures or family party!
I believe that filling your wardrobe with tops of all colors & styles is the easiest way to creating endless outfits! The more timeless colors & styles you have to work with, the more options of outfits you can create!
Here are some great basic & solid sweaters & tops I love.
- This TOO COOL TO CARE TOP is another great top to pair with a fun pair of printed pants. In addition, they have a few great color options that make styling an outfit easy.
- This CITY HEMP LONG SLEEVE TEE comes in some great color options and is the perfect casual long sleeve to pair with any printed pants.
- Love this simple CREW NECK SWEATER. The bright green color option is too fun.
- I love the fit of this BE FREE TUNIC! It comes in some other cute colors and would look so cute tucked into some printed pants.
- This is a great SIMPLE TEE for any outfit! So easy to dress up or down & can go with almost anything.
- I looooove henley’s and love the button details on this ONE OF THE GIRLS HENLEY from Free People! Such a great basic that will last you years.