I’ve shared a few times that I consider myself a minimalist. I just don’t like extra stuff! For that reason, I donate clothes every month to charity, have bare walls and live in a home with a clean and modern design. This minimalist lifestyle carries over into what we take as a family to the beach.
This week we went to the beach every day, sometimes twice. Some days we just take TOWELS. Other days, like today we’ll take a couple of SURF BOARDS, our YETI COOLER, towels and a few sand toys for Ozzy. My rule for the kids is if they want to bring something to the beach, they have to be willing to carry it to/from, plus clean all the sand off when we get home. Needless to say, they are now beach minimalists..;)
I bought my first set of Pendleton beach towels a few years ago and just picked up a new set from Backcountry! If you’re not familiar with Backcountry, it’s time you check it out! Today through August 31st you can save up to 50% off on some of your favorite brands: Patagonia, Beyond Yoga, L’Space to Nike and Alo! I love the wide variety of brands at Backcountry. You can truly find everything you need, including energy bars like these STINGERS, now 20% off for a variety pack.
- If you love a YETI or HYDRO-FLASK, the YETI COOLER is seriously a great investment! 12-24 hours of cold food and beverages! I want the biggest size next.
- Obsessed with this HOODED TOWEL for kids!
- The kids love taking these ODYSEA foam boards to the beach.
- Ordered this PATAGONIA for Goldie
- Beach People BEACH TOTE
- My L’SPACE SUIT
- This ALO YOGA pullover. I linked to one recently and it sold out in a few hours. This one looks super cozy!
LINKS TO PRODUCTS SEEN IN TODAY’S POST
LISA SUIT – AVERY’S TOP & BOTTOM – POPPY’S TOP & BOTTOM – JEFF’S SUIT – GOLDIE’S SUIT
Thank you for sponsoring this post Backcountry & ShopStyle