My favorite pieces to style are blouses. Although I love my tees & sweaters, there is just something about a blouse that makes any outfit pop. My eye is immediately drawn to blouses with unique colors, patterns, materials & details. I love wearing blouses with my favorite Levi’s or a nicer pair of pants for a dressier occasion.
They’re great pieces that can last years in your closet and can be dressed in different ways to suit different situations. After the New Year, I’ve been looking for some new additions to spruce up my winter wardrobe & want to share what I found so far:
20 Blouses in 2020
- This ROTATE JACQUARD KIM TOP from Shopbop is gorgeous. The colors and floral print are so unique! And I LOVE the oversized sleeves. Such a beautiful statement piece!
- The yellow in this C/MEO COLLECTIVE BLOUSE is so subtle and beautiful. I love the ruffle around the neck!
- I think the gradient colors in this SEA OMBRE BLOUSE are so unique! This is such a cute blouses that can be worn so many ways for so many occasions.
- I am obsessed with the ruffles on this INNIKA CHOO BLOUSE. The yellow color is perfect. I love the feminine fit of this blouse!
- The lace in this UO VIOLET LACE BLOUSE is so so pretty! I love the neckline.
- This WAYF LACE BODYSUIT is so gorgeous and an amazing price! I love the v-neckline and bodysuit style that makes it easy to pair with high-waisted jeans.
- How fun is this METALLIC BLOUSE from Urban Outfitters?! I love the tie on the front and silky material.
- I’m a sucker for a blouse with oversized sleeves. This TOPSHOP ROSE PRINT BLOUSE is so pretty! I love the black & deep blue colors. This is a great winter blouse!
- I love the pink shade of this GLAMOROUS BLOUSE from ASOS. It is so simple, feminine and beautiful! I love the collar detail as well.
- I love the details in this CROSS COUNTRY TOP! It comes in two great colors and the detailed patterns are so cute. This is the perfect casual blouse for wearing throughout your everyday life.
- I love this MAYOTLE EMBROIDERED BLOUSE from Urban! The deep gray shade is perfect and I love the subtle eyelet details.
- This HOLLY TOP is the perfect simple blouse if you aren’t a fan of frill. You can never go wrong with a black blouse and a little bit of an exaggerated sleeve. This makes a great layering blouse as well!
- The floral pattern in this VOLUME SLEEVED BLOUSE is so cute. The high neck is a great feature and I love how the model has it styled with a light wash pair of jeans.
- You can never own too many WHITE BLOUSES. They’re the best staple pieces for your wardrobe that can be styled an endless amount of ways. THIS BLOUSE is perfect for pairing with a colored pair of pants or chunky jewelry.
- This CLAUDIA BLOUSE is so cute and comes in so many pretty floral patterns- I can’t pick a favorite! Such a beautiful and simple fit.
- I love the draped sleeves on this SHE’S DITSY BODYSUIT! The subtle florals are so cute too.
- If you know me, you know how much I love faux leather pieces. This RIVER ISLAND LEATHER SHIRT is a new favorite find of mine!
- The mix of colors in this MABEL PRINTED BLOUSE are gorgeous. And the fit of this blouse is so unique! I love the cinched neckline and ruffled sleeve detail.
- I love the eyelet lace flowers in this TIMONI SMOCK BLOUSE! This piece is such a beautiful white blouse for keeping around.
- The fit of this BEST LOVED BLOUSE is my favorite! Black blouses are the easiest tops to style! I love the fitted waist and peplum bottom.