Sponsored By Nordstrom & Shopstyle
5 Fun Ways To Break A Sweat
With the new year in full spring and new habits & goals in place for us all, I’ve been on the hunt for fun ways to get my body moving. Sometimes, my workout routine needs a little sprucing up to motivate me and get me excited to workout again!
Zella’s workout clothes from Nordstrom have always been one of my top selections for athletic wear! Their quality products check all of the boxes on everything I love in my workout clothes! I love the comfortable, breathable materials each article is made of and how well they hold up during any level of workout! Nordstrom makes it easier than ever to shop Zella’s selection of athletic wear. Features like BOPUS, curbside pickup, free shipping & returns and The Nordy Club make your shopping experience seamless and enjoyable.
5 Fun Ways To Break A Sweat
1. A Workout Card Game!
Grab a deck of cards, select four exercises and assign each suit in the deck one of those exercises! For example, diamonds = squats, hearts = pushups, spades = jumping jacks and clubs = sit ups. Shuffle your deck of cards, pull one out and get started on the decided workout! Such a fun way to mix things up and keep you on your toes about what exercise you’re doing next.
2. Turn on your favorite TV show and workout during the commercials!
This is a fun workout I can get behind any day- especially when I don’t have time to make it to the gym! Pick 4-6 of your favorite exercises, and rotate through them during commercial breaks.
3. A Family Obstacle Course!
I know my girls would have so much fun getting creative and thinking of workouts to do as a family in the backyards. Some ideas could include sprints from one end of the yard to the other, laps around the house, workouts on the trampoline, utilizing yard toys or frog jumps/crab walks on the grass.
4. Youtube Workout Videos!
There are so many free resources for fun, unique workouts on Youtube. It’s so fun to turn on a 15 minute Zumba class and get your body moving! This is a fun workout to do with kids as well! Turn on your favorite family music and have a little dance party!
5. Bike ride or jog to one of your favorite restaurants or treat shops!
This is a great way to get active as a family or with friends and end the workout with a treat or favorite meal!
New from Zella
- I love the ribbed details on the material of these ZELLA HIGH WAIST ANKLE JEANS. Super cute, comfy & easy to style.
- These NO-SHOW SOCKS come in a pack of 3 for $25 and are so great for workouts! Love that they don’t slip down during exercises.
- I love everything about these LIVE IN ZELLA LEGGINGS! They’re so comfortable and easy to wear day in and day out. I love mine for workout out, lounging or traveling.
- Love the washed print on these BIKE SHORTS! The length is perfect and great for wearing with tank tops or oversized sweaters.
- These ZELLA WIDE LEG SWEATPANTS look so cozy and perfect for stretching, yoga, lounging or walking!
- This RESTORE TWIST TANK has the cutest twist detail on the front. Love the wide shoulders and crop.
- Love the seam detail on these GETAWAY LIGHTWEIGHT JOGGERS! They have the cutest fit and style.
- These CAMP SHORTS are the perfect length and great for any type of workout! Love the cinched waist and tie.
- This ZELLA REVEAL TANK has the most flattering fit! I love the all around coverage.
- Love the stripe pattern and crop on this WORK FOR IT TANK! Such a cute workout top for the spring/summer or easy to layer.
- The design and style of this FLEX SPORTS BRA is so cute! I love the low impact support and cutout strap details.
- This COASTAL CREW NECK SWEATER looks so comfortable. I love the slit details on the sides!
- I love the twist knot detail on the front of this ZELLA SPORTS BRA! Love the length and support, too.
- These WASHED COTTON JOGGERS look so soft and perfect for loungewear or working out! They come in a black and beige option and are so cute!
- This SEAMLESS LONG SLEEVE TEE has the cutest tie dye pattern and fitted style. Such a great running top and perfect for layering.