Starting your morning off on the right foot is key when it comes to a successful day. I’ve learned that the more productive & goal- oriented I am in the mornings; it reflects throughout the rest of my day. Objects in motion stay in motion! It’s so important to create solid habits that pave the path to a successful day.
5 Ways to Start Your Day Off Right
- This can be hard, but I try my best to not to check my phone when I first wake up. Clouding your mind with social media from the second your eyes are open is proven unhealthy for your mind’s productivity! Instead, I love stretching for a few minutes & taking 5 deep gratitude breaths.
- Drink a green juice or smoothie! And hydrate! I love drinking a green juice when I wake up & immediately giving my body and mind some of the best nutrients!
- When I’m driving my girls to school, we love to repeat affirmations aloud in the car. Repeating things like “I am kind,”, “I am smart,”, “I am a good friend,”, etc. is so great for setting the intentions and mood of the day.
- MOVE YOUR BODY. This is always my favorite part of the day. Even just for 30 minutes, go on a walk, to the gym, take a class, or anything that gets your body moving!
- Make a checklist of everything that needs to get done in the day in order of importance. This will help you prioritize your day! I love getting the thing I dread the most done early in the day and out of the way.
I’ve been so impressed with Bloomingdale’s activewear options.
They offer an insane variety of styles, colors, and brands for all workout attire! There were so many cute pieces I wanted for my activewear wardrobe. Looking cute while working out is the best- added bonus. I love treating myself to a few new activewear pieces at the beginning of the year to go along with my goals.
- I am obsessed with this SPIRITUAL GANGSTER TIE DYE CROP and MATCHING LEGGINGS. The colors are so cute, and the quality is unbeatable.
- I layered my CROP TANK with this BEYOND YOGA MESH TOP and I love the way it looks!
- These VEJA SNEAKERS are the best low top sneakers. I love the classic neutral look.
- I love the faux leather material of this ALO YOGA STRAPPY SPORTS BRA. Love the straps on the back.
- The mauve color of this HOODED SWEATSHIRT is perfect! Love the cropped fit as well.
- Love this RACERBACK BEYOND YOGA TANK. Super simple & looks so comfortable.
- I love a good FLEECE PULLOVER.
- I love my ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST SNEAKERS. They’re the best running shoes! I also love wearing them when I run errands.
- I LOVE these FAUX LEATHER KORAL BIKE SHORTS. These would look so cute worn with an oversized sweater! Perfect for a walk or hike.
- My ADIDAS SUPERSTARS are one of my favorite sneakers! They’ve lasted years and go with any outfit.
- I might need these BEYOND YOGA LEGGINGS. I’m obsessed with the deep emerald color.
- How cute are these RIBBED LEGGINGS?! I love them! In addition, they come in 3 cute colors!
- Avery & Poppy would love this NIKE SWEATSHIRT! Such a classic look and a gorgeous pink shade.
- These TEREZ WAFFLE KNIT JOGGERS look so cozy!