I don’t mind leaving the house without makeup, messy hair and sweats. In fact, that’s how I live most mornings. However, I’ve started keeping a beauty kit in my car/bag. By bag, I mean Ziploc ;). With 3 of my 4 daughters in school and in three separate schools, I live in the car. For a complete list of what’s in my makeup bag (not a Ziploc) click HERE!
So what’s in my beauty car kit? It changes often but right now this is what I’m carrying around town:
BEAUTY CAR KIT
PRIMER: I love this Becca Primer. It add a bit of moisture and a healthy glow.
DEODORANT: I keep my natural Kopari deodorant in my center console.
TRAVEL PERFUME: Jo Malone are light and great for layering. In my car I keep Blackberry Bay
FOUNDATION: CT Magic is currently in my car. It’s great for quick touch ups!
SPF POWDER: I like the translucent. Great for added SPF
MASCARA: I am obsessed with this one
LEOPARD for FALL
I don’t think leopard is a trend, I’ve already viewed it as a neutral and can be worn year round.
- This LEOPARD TOP is only $60 and runs true to size. Wearing a size 4 here.
- I showed this LEOPARD CARDIGAN in yesterday’s post.
- Obsessed with this LEOPARD BODYCON DRESS
- I just got this LEOPARD TOP in the mail. It’s really fun!
- Such a fun LEOPARD BOW BELT
- Easy ANIMAL PRINT HEELS to update any basic outfit
- This DRESS is gorgeous!
- I just got these CHEETAH PRINT SNEAKERS in the mail
MAKE-UP BAG ITEMS – ANTI AGING ROUTINE – FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCTS – HOW I CREATE MESSY BEACH WAVES – ACCESSORIES