In 2019, I tried and tested at least 100 new beauty products and found several I absolutely LOVED and some returns from previous years I remain loyal to. I love a good product review and hope you love my opinion on these. FYI, beauty products are subjective. What works for me, may not work for you.
I love trying new formulas for my skin, hair and makeup routines! So I am already testing several new products I just bought in 2020 and will share as I test them out for a few weeks.
Best Of Beauty 2019
- This was the first product I bought from Tatcha. I’ve been hooked on this TATCHA – THE DEWY SKIN CREAM, as in I actually finished the jar and ordered another. Such a perfected formula that leaves my skin smooth and hydrated.
- I love the wand and brush on this TO DIE FOR MASCARA from Peter Thomas Roth! It applies so smoothly and is one of my new favorite mascaras.
- I’m a huge fan of any IT Cosmetics products, especially this CC+ CREAM ILLUMINATION. I love the anti-aging and hydrating benefits as well as the SPF 50! An oldy but a goody.
- I’m amazed with this KEVIN AUCOIN FOUNDATION BALM! Such a smooth finish and flawless look! If you have dry skin, be sure and moisturize right before you apply.
- My favorite way to style my hair in 2019 was with this 3-BARREL WAVER! I love the subtle waves in left in my hair. So great for all hair types and lengths!
- My girls and I love the ANASTASIA DIPBROW GEL! Love the fluffy and full look it gives my brows.
- If you like a little more definition in your brows, this BENEFIT BROW PENCIL is amazing!
- I tried this WILDLING EMPRESS STONE this year and it’s one of my new favorite skin tools. Great for lifting and sculpting the face and neck! Truly the best GUA SHA tool I’ve used.
- I’m obsessed with any SkinCeuticals products and love this GLYCOLIC 10 RENEW OVERNIGHT TREATMENT! Also on my second tube. Then I use this every 2-3 nights and alternate nights with my retinol.
- I’ve raved about this SKINCEUTICALS C E FERULIC for years now. The best vitamin C treatment I’ve used. Apply each morning under your moisturizer.
- Easily my favorite moisturizer is the TRIPLE LIPID RESTORE from SkinCeuticals! It’s an amazing anti-aging formula and always leaves my face feeling fresh & full.
- This LHA CLEANSING GEL is an amazing facial cleanser for all skin types! It’s an active cleanser made with glycolic.
- I added this DERMALOGICA PRECLEANSE CLEANSING OIL into my skincare regime last sping and love it so much! It makes such a difference when removing your makeup.
- You all know how much I swear by ST. TROPEZ TANNING MOUSSE! This EXTRA DARK BRONZING MOUSSE is great for some extra color in the winter.
- I shared this PRO-COLLAGEN MARINE CREAM in an ELEMIS POST last year and still use often. I’m all about getting in collagen wherever I can get it.
- Love this REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPGLOSS. It has the best neutral finish and smells so good.
- I love this RETINOL EYE CREAM from ROC. So great for reducing puffiness and dark circles.
- This SOL DE JANEIRO GLOW OIL is such a beautiful body oil and smells amazing! Definitely worth keeping around.
- This FOUNDATION STICK by Westman ATELIER is amazing. It applies so smooth and gives off amazing coverage that lasts all day.
- If you’ve never tried this SOL DE JANEIRO BUM BUM CREAM, you need to. It’s a great moisturizer and helps tighten up your skin!
- I’ve loved adding this Westman ATELIER HIGHLIGHT STICK to my makeup routine. The best finishing touch for any look. And I bought 2 more just in case it ever goes away.
- I tried this Westman ATELIER BLUSH STICK and am sold! I love how it blends into my skin and can double as a lip color. My favorite color is Poppet. I also use it on my lips.
- If you’re intimidated by contour, this CONTOUR STICK is made for you. It blends so well and doesn’t give off any harsh color.