I’ve received a denim round up post for a year now and it’s finally here! I wear jeans at least 4 days a week and over the years have found several high and low end denim brands I absolutely love! I love all styles of jeans. High-waisted, flare, skinny, boyfriend, mom, dad, etc:) Today I’m sharing my most worn denim with you!
The Best Denim Guide of 2020
- I love the dark wash of these AGOLDE HIGH RISE SLIMS from REVOLVE. If I’m going to wear a skinny fit jeans, I need them to be stylish without compromising comfort. AGOLDE runs true to size.
- Love the fit of these LEVI’S 501 SKINNY JEANS. They’re not skin-tight making them a great comfortable pair for any style. I love the frayed hem & subtle holes on the knees. I recommend sizing up one size in these.
- These LEVI’S MOM JEANS are the best Mom Fit Jeans around! Not too baggy and not too tight. I love Levi’s high-waisted fit. These come in a white, light denim and dark gray wash. Size up one size if you want a looser fit.
- I love my pair of AGOLDE JAMIE HIGH RISE TAPERED JEANS. Such a perfect fit that can be styled up or down and worn with any top or shoe. True to size.
- These DL1961 WHITE WIDE LEG JEANS are beyond comfortable! I love the fit and the fabric. A perfect combo. These run on the bigger side, however with any white denim, I don’t want them stuck to my legs so I stayed with my normal size.
- If you like a good, distressed jeans, these AGOLDE 90’S JEANS are the perfect fit! I love the rips in the knee and rolling up the hem for a little shorter length. I’ve had these for 2 years now and still wear them often!
- I swear by my LEVI’S RIB CAGE WIDE LEG JEANS! They’re probably my most worn pair of jeans I have! Nothing better!
- Love the length and gray wash of these DOUBLE RIP MOM JEANS from Topshop! Such a cute style and fit of jeans! True to size and my most sold denim in 2019! They also make a DAD FIT I love and swear by! Size down for the “dad” fit!
- I think everyone would love these WEDGIE FIT LEVI’S! Such a classic style and fit. Size up one size.
- I bought these MOUSSY JEANS last year. Size up. They have the best knee rips!
- If you love a good FLARE JEAN, get these! True to size and so flattering!
90’S JEANS (true to size)