Teens are so fun to shop for! They really are, promise! I totally get shopping for a teen might seem a little intimidating or completely exhausting. Teen girls seem to have a strong opinion or have zero opinion and unsure what they like. Both are expected and sometimes happen simultaneously, haha!
Teen style today is fun, quirky and simple. The 90’s play a big role in how my kids dress. Thankfully I was a teen in the 90’s too, so I get the grunge, mom jean, Dr. Martens, Birkenstocks, military style vibes. Overall, TEES, JEANS with SNEAKERS or Dr. MARTENS are a staple outfit for my girls.
I personally think both Avery and Poppy have a great natural sense of style. Avery has always been more casual and Poppy tends to experiment with trends more. So today, we’ve got you covered finding a gift your TEEN GIRL will love! With the help of Avery and Poppy, we have compiled some of our FAVORITE products for teens that will totally help your holiday shopping.
Some of the best places to shop for teens are even some of my favorite places to shop for myself! It makes things convenient and simple. Stores like Urban Outfitters, Sephora, Levi’s, Nordstrom, Amazon & Target are some of Avery & Poppy’s favorites. You can never go wrong with a perfect pair of jeans, a cute pair of sneakers, a graphic tee or two, a fun Bluetooth speaker, makeup/beauty products or a camera/polaroid!
Christmas Gifts Ideas For Teen Girls
- My girls love highlighters. This SET or this PALETTE are top faves!
- Put some PCA Clearskin Moisturizer in their stocking. I swear by it!
- This HAIR STRAIGHTENER is under $20 with more than 5k reviews!
- Cute HAIR TIES are always fun! So are CLIPS.
- Both Avery and Poppy want ROBES
- Teens love SHEET MASKS. Worth spending a few extra $ to avoid a breakout.
- You can never go wrong with NAIL POLISH SETS
- The GLAMGLOW masks are so fun! They come in purple, pink and glitter!
- I lived for LIPGLOSS SETS, my kids do too!
- FLOWERBOMB is a favorite of Avery’s and Poppy wears LIQUID DIAMONDS
- The girls all use this CURLING ROD on their hair.
- We love SIGMA MAKE UP BRUSHES
- Who doesn’t love a good POLAROID? So fun for all ages.
- If your child is serious about photography, this CANON is a great starter camera!
- Poppy was given this RECORD PLAYER 2 years ago, it’s really fun!
- This PHOTO PRINTER attaches to your phone. Super cool!
- Cool embroidered PHONE CASE
- AIRPODS are on both of their lists. I imagine they will lose one or both within the first week…I found this less expensive OPTION with good reviews.
- Poppy has loved her WHITE BEDDING
- This COVERLET would be super cool at the foot of the bed.
- Cute JEWELRY STAND
- Fun FAUX TREE for their room
- We are obsessed with this BLANKET over here!
- This “YOU ARE ENOUGH” print is goooood!
- Love this LIGHT PEG BOARD
- Love this GEOMETRIC JARS my girls have.
- These BASKETS are the style we use as laundry hampers in my kids rooms.
- A neon WALL ART light!
- Look at these LLAMA SLIPPERS, haha..so cute!
- Nike FLYKNITS
- We’re a big fan of UGGS. Comfort is key!
- Speaking of comfort, we all love our BIRKENSTOCKS
- Classic white REEBOKS
- The cutest FLORAL Dr. Martens, ever!
- This LOW BLOCK HEEL is great for teens, not too high but still fun with dresses!
- Poppy’s had a pair of MAROON Docs on and off since she was 5. She is a forever fan.
- Love these SLIPPER SLIDES
- When in doubt or for the teen who has everything she needs, get her old school ROLLER SKATES. Avery Poppy and I all have them, they are a real good time!
- SUEDE tan VANS
- Pegged CORDUROY PANTS are on Avery’s list
- SUSTAINABLE ACTIVEWEAR from Girlfriend
- WEDGIE LEVI’S are a favorite. So are CROPPED.
- CROPPED SOFT PEACOAT
- Oversized DENIM JACKET
- The METALLIC MINI is so cute!
- Easy DRESSES from SheIn (same quality as Forever21).
- ACTIVEWEAR using our code SALTY15 to save 15% on your order!
- The best FAUX FUR jackets! Both girls wearing them today.
- CHAMPION sweatshirts are a hit over here!
- FLANNELS are a staple at our house.
- Check out these VELVET JOGGERS
- Both girls have this BUTTON FRONT SKIRT.
Don’t let shopping for your teen frustrate you, my girls are here to help!