I was so impressed with the selection of Valentine’s cards I was able to find on Amazon this year! They are all so cute and will surely be a hit in your kid’s classroom. I love that these cards are entertaining enough on their own, but can also be paired with a sweet treat.
Classroom Valentine Ideas For Kids
- These SQUISHY TOY VALENTINES couldn’t get any cuter! There are 7 different designs that your child will love.
- I think these SUCCULENT BUILDING BLOCKS are so fun! They are sure to keep kids entertained longer than the classic valentine.
- Teens and little kids will love these HEART SLIME TOY Valentione’s cards.
- I love that these TIC TAC TOE FAVORS are felt and come in their own little envelope.
- This FARM ANIMAL TOYS set has the cutest punchlines paired with each animal.
- These STRESS BALL HEARTS are a great slime alternative if slime isn’t your thing.
- I love how customizable these HAPPY VALENTINES DAY “JARS” are. You chose what your filling is.
- These FIDGET POP BRACELETS are adorable and something I know Ozzy and her friends would go crazy for.
- I couldn’t be a bigger fan of these FAST FOOD BUILDING BLOCKS. I’m obsessed with the tiny cola and chicken nuggets!
- I am so impressed by this ROBOT FIDGET SPINNER set. There are so many different ways to play with one toy!
- I haven’t seen these MINI FOAM FINGER cards until this year. All ages will think they are great!
- I love these FINGER SKATEBOARDS. They are perfect because the card itself turns into a ramp!
- I love the idea of these CRAZY STRAWS on their own or paired with your child’s favorite drink!