Sponsored by Walmart & ShopStyle
I love a good MILITARY STYLE DRESS! It’s under $20, so I knew I wanted to order it and see for myself. Another item from the same post I had to try are these SANDALS and I have to tell you, they are good! True to size and extremely comfortable. Both items I found on Walmart.com! From beauty to eyewear, denim and dresses, Walmart has something for everyone!
I’ve been trying to share some uber affordable pieces, I think you’ll love the items I found for today’s post.
EASY and AFFORDABLE ITEMS for SPRING
- The MILITARY DRESS I’m wearing today. Note: it does not come with a belt. Also, it runs big and you will need a slip under. This dress would be easy to travel with. It’s super lightweight!
- Did you know you can buy RAY-BAN SUNGLASSES on Walmart.com?! You can. Mine are still available! I also have this pair of RAY-BAN’S, actually both Jeff and I have this pair. We loved them so much, we both got them.
- Still loving this NAMEPLATE necklace under $20!
- This WHITE SHIRT DRESS is super cute! I love a crisp white dress in the spring.
- Look how cute these SLIDES are! I love both the red and the green.
- The sleeve detail on this GREY TEE is adorable! Under $10 too, so crazy!!
- I didn’t know you could buy Peter Thomas Roth at Walmart. I literally just used this MOISTURIZER yesterday and then saw it on their site today. This is the lowest price I’ve found.
- Loving these GOLD RIMMED GLASSES! The round trend is still going strong and at this price, it’s worth it.
- Such a cute TANK with ties. Simple with a little fun!
Shop The Post: