Sponsored by Backcountry and ShopStyle
Fall is full of the best activities for families & kids. Nothing is better than a day with your family spending time at a local pumpkin patch, eating fun food and watching the kids faces light up! You know how much we love Backcountry, they inspire me to get outside and adventure with my family, no matter the season or the weather! I love how Backcountry offers great clothing pieces for the whole family! They sell the highest quality products for any season & any activity! I recently spoke about some of my favorite fall pieces from Backcountry HERE. Don’t forget you can use our exclusive code: SALTY15 to take 15% off your first purchase with Backcountry! (exclusions apply)
Fall Activities With Kids And Backcountry
You can’t go wrong with visiting a pumpkin patch in the fall! It’s a family tradition of ours to go to our local pumpkin patch and pick out a pumpkin to carve for Halloween! The pumpkin patch in Del Mar is really fun!! They have treats, fun games & small rides for the kids!
My family & I love to hike! There are so many fun trails around San Diego & Encinitas! We love finding new trails & adventuring around the areas we live by. We try to go on family walks or hikes weekly, no matter how long! I share some of my favorite hiking trails in San Diego in THIS POST from last fall!
Another activity my family LOVES in the fall is our annual beach campfires! We bundle up in our best Backcountry gear & head for a night at the beach! We all love roasting smores, making foil dinners & telling funny or scary stories! It’s always one of my favorite nights of the year! Check out my recipes for foil dinners & campfire waffle cone desserts HERE! SO yummy & a must try!
Backcountry Pieces I love
- I am so excited about my new NORTH FACE JACKET from Backcountry! These colors are my favorite & so perfect for fall.
- I love a good CARHARTT BEANIE! Jeff & the girls love them too! They come in some other great colors & are so comfortable.
- You can never have too many pairs of Vans. I love the neutral suede fabric of these VANS AUTHENTIC SHOES.
- I’m loving these new RAY BAN DOUBLE BRIDGE GLASSES. The gold is the best touch & I love the round frames.
- Dying over the color combo in this TODDLER PATAGONIA PULLOVER! My girls all LOVE their Patagonia jackets!
- Goldie got this PATAGONIA LUNAR FROST JACKET and she’s obsessed. She swears it is the comfiest thing she has ever owned.
- This PATAGONIA FLEECE is so cozy & simple! I love it in the white shade.
- I love the mauve shade of this PRANA PULLOVER! This is a great sweater for hikes or outdoor workouts!
- Nothing is better than wearing cozy LEGGINGS during the fall! Prana’s products are so comfy & great for fall hikes.
- This BRIXTON HAT comes in a few colors & is so cute! Personally, wear mine all the time!
More Gears From Backcountry
- I mentioned these BIRKENSTOCK CLOGS in my NEW FALL FROM BACKCOUNTRY POST. I love them & they’re the perfect fall shoe!
- Love this BASIN & RANGE TEDDY JACKET! The color options are so cute! My favorite is the black.
- How cute is this GIRL’S HOODED JACKET! I need this for Ozzy! So cute!
- Love this CABLE KNIT SWEATER from Backcountry. This is a great oversized sweater to pair with skinny jeans! It would be so cute to wear to a pumpkin patch.
- Goldie would die over this FLEECE VEST! So comfy & a perfect layering piece.
- I love the high neck and loose sleeves on this BASIN & RANGE SWEATER!
- Goldie’s favorite pair of tennies she owns are her VAN’S CLASSICS! They go with everything!
- Love this two-tone PATAGONIA RETRO JACKET for Ozzy! Sherpa is our favorite!
- Ozzy needs her own VANS TENNIS SHOES as well! These are so cute. I love that they’re velcro and easy to get on & off.