Everyone should have a pair of basic black pumps in their closet! It’s one of the very few items considered to be timeless and will never go out of style. I have 3 pair I wear often, most recently adding this pair of PATENT PUMPS from Louise et Cie! I typically go for a pointed toe, but wanted to try a rounded pair for fall. These are super comfortable! I paired them with an all black outfit, you know it’s my favorite look.
I found several shoes from Louise et Cie via Nordstrom I’m loving right now:
- These LEOPARD FLATS are calling my name!
- I think RED SHOES are super fun with a WHITE DRESS
- My BLACK PUMPS also come in CHEETAH
- Look how good these BROWN PEEP TOE BOOTIES are!
- These TAN SUEDE PUMPS are really great with denim!
- The block heel on these GOLD SANDALS is so so good!
Thank you for sponsoring this post Louise et Cie & RewardStyle