Sponsored By Bed Bath & Beyond & ShopStyle
It’s getting closer to time for Avery to head off to college in Utah and I can’t believe it! We’ve been so busy starting packing and getting all the dorm room essentials we need for her room. Bed Bath & Beyond has everything that any college student would need for their dorm. From storage containers and shelving to desk items and organizational items, you can plan on Bed Bath & Beyond having the best for your college student. I recently got these last-minute items I know she will need, as well as some other dorm essentials I shared last month!
Last Minute Dorm Essentials With Bed Bath & Beyond
- These SQUARED AWAY 8-COMPARTMENT STORAGE CONTAINERS are amazing for socks, underwear or any other compact items you need to organize! Great for optimizing space in a dorm.
- This OVER THE CABINET HOOK is great for towels, a robe, purses or jackets. Great for putting over the dorm room door and only $10.
- Love how much space this WALL MOUNTED PEG BOARD ORGANIZER would save. You can rearrange it in different ways and store so much.
- I also think this SPACE SAVING HANGER is a must-have! You can hang up to 5 hangers on it, then release one side to create more space. So smart.
- This 5 TIER PANT HANGER is great for jeans, pants, skirts, blankets or anything else. Only $10 and also worth having a few for a dorm.
- I’m sure we will be using quite a few of these COMMAND HOOKS to hang things on the walls without damaging the paint. College dorm room must-have!
- This 2-TIER SHOE RACK is a must-have dorm item. Stackable, durable and also great for storing shoes or boots.
- Grab this 6 GALLON TRASH CAN on sale for $5 and it also comes in 2 colors. Great size for a dorm room!
- I think this BEDSIDE CADDY will definitely come in handy for Avery’s phone, laptop and bedside essentials. So smart and has a built in power strip.
- This 3-TIER CABINET ORGANIZER is great for a bathroom cabinet or kitchen cabinet if your student’s room has either in it.
- Love this PHILIPS SONICARE ONE TOOTHBRUSH! The case it comes with is great for storing and is an awesome electric toothbrush.
- This 10” ELECTRIC FAN is so slender and great size for a dorm room. Love the added USB charging port too.
- I think putting a FIRST AID KIT in any dorm room is a smart idea. This one is $10 and comes with all the essentials.
- These SET OF 2 CLEAR STORAGE BAGS are great for sliding under the bed and great for holding extra linens, towels or jackets/sweaters.
- This OVER THE SHOWER CADDY is great for storing shampoo, conditioner, body wash and all the other shower essentials! Love the 2 tiers.
One thought on “Last Minute Dorm Essentials With Bed Bath & Beyond”
I’m curious now that Avery has been at school for a bit if you’d add or subtract anything. College acceptances are coming in and this type of planning with my girl will distract me from her leaving!!