Sponsored By Bed Bath & Beyond & ShopStyle
I cannot believe my oldest daughter is headed to college soon! This is all new territory for her & I and one thing we’re both excited about is setting up her dorm space! I’m quite aware of how small these spaces can be, so we’re both so excited about the amazing Bed Bath & Beyond Dorm Essentials to help us optimize as much space as possible!
Thanks to my amazing followers, I gathered some great tips on how to create and save space when setting up a dorm. Bed Bath & Beyond has SO many incredible organizational products! From containers and caddies to crates and laundry bags, I am 100% at ease knowing we can make Avery’s dorm room as functional and spacious as possible!
College Dorm Essentials with Bed Bath & Beyond
- This 360 ELECTRICAL POWERCURVE POWER STRIP comes with 5 outlets and 3 USB’s! A must-have for a college student charging all their devices.
- Planning on using these COMMAND HANGING STRIPS to decorate Avery’s dorm! In fact, I love how easy they are to apply and remove. This is a great variety pack of all hanging sizes.
- This THERAPEDIC 2-INCH MATTRESS TOPPER is memory foam and bound to make your college student’s bed the comfiest. Love that it’s under $70!
- I also love how narrow this 3-TIER STORAGE CART is! Perfect for sliding into small spaces and also organizing dorm essentials.
- These VELVET SLIM HANGERS help save space and condense clothes in your closet. I also love how they’re non-slip, too!
- This MESH POP UP HAMPER is flexible and so easy to store! Under $8 and also great for any college student.
- These NESTING BATH STORAGE CONTAINERS are so awesome for organizing beauty & makeup essentials for a dorm!
- I also think this SHOWER CADDY is super spacious and perfect for holding bottles, razors and any other shower essentials.
- Avery & I smelled this STUDIO 3B COCONUT CANDLE and fell in love. The perfect scent for a dorm that isn’t too overbearing.
- This EMBROIDERED LAUNDRY BAG is under $40 and such a great dorm item! I also love how it can be carried like a backpack and has your student’s name embroidered on it.
- Planning on using a lot of these ZIPLOC SPACE BAGS to save space in Avery’s dorm room. Love that they’re also reusable.
- I also think these POP UP CRATES are such a cool way to organize and save space! Perfect for desk items or for a bedside table.
- These STACKABLE STORAGE BOXES are simple and sleek. Love the size options and stackable design.
- This ELISA DESK ORGANIZER has some great compartments and comes in 7 colors! Perfect for any desk or table.
- If you need to create more space under your student’s dorm bed, these BED RISERS are a great option! Pack of 4 for $16.
- This METAL TRASH CAN is a great size for a dorm and only $10.
- These STRING LIGHTS are an amazing way to spruce up any dorm room! I love the clips to hang pictures or notes on.
- Love the modern design of this DOBBY DESK LAMP! Perfect size and so cute.
- This WOODEN FLOATING SHELF is 30 inches long and a great way to create more space in a dorm! Under $40.