I’ll say it again….how is it almost Christmas?! I think being here in Hawaii the last couple of weeks makes it seem even less like Christmas. We’ve also noticed the North Shore doesn’t really get into the holiday. I asked a lady at the hotel and she said locals don’t really care to decorate their homes or put up lights, but many do have a Christmas tree indoors. Kinda cool that they do things their own way. Downtown Waikiki however was more decked out in traditional Christmas decor. It’s fun to see how both sides of the island celebrate.
I am a procrastinator when it comes to buying gifts. I always think I’ll find something better. So I wait until the last minute to order gifts. I think it helps knowing many online retailers offer express shipping through the 21st.
If you’re stressing on last minute gifts (or just want to buy yourself a few things;), I’m here to help!
click words in bold for product links
- I want everyone to own this PJ JUMPSUIT. I’ve worn it to bed 4 nights in Hawaii
- I really love this STRIPE TURTLENECK. So classic!
- Everyone loves LEVI’S right now! This is my favorite pair.
- With 24k reviews…the INSTANT POT is a clear gifting winner!
- I haven’t seen this pair of GOLDEN GOOSE yet. They are a splurge, but I wear mine all the time.
- Love these GOOD VIBES ONLY bracelets. Fun to give girlfriends.
- This pair of DENIM fits like a glove! High waisted with the right amount of stretch.
- Look how cute these Mini + Me matching bracelets are!
- I’ll always be a sucker for a great WHITE TEE. This is my latest find.
- People have asked what bracelets Avery wears in her stacks. She has a few of these BEADED bracelets she wears often.
- I think I am ordering this POLAROID SMART PHONE printer tonight!
- I love how light a feminine this TOP is! It’s considered cropped in length and looks great with high waisted jeans.
- These SLIPPERS are incredible!
- Great price on these adorable MONOGRAM NECKLACES. Perfect for kids and adults.
- I want to fall asleep on a chilly beach wearing this CARDIGAN
- When in doubt, buy a CANDLE
- You tween/teen girls will love these UNICORN SLIPPERS
- Honestly thinking about getting these MONOGRAM PLATES. Why? Then I know who left theirs in the sink 🙂
- Only $10, my favorite hands free CAR MOUNT is perfect for the stocking!
- These BOOGIE BOARDS have saved my kids on car rides and in church!
TOP – JEANS – SUNGLASSES – BOOTIES