Hey hey! I have loved doing these beauty buys/reviews since the start of 2019. You can see January HERE and February HERE! Here’s a list of what I tested in March and what I loved and what I returned.
MARCH BEAUTY BUYS & REVIEWS
- Kerastase Blond Absolue SHAMPOO & HAIR MASK – holy moly, these are incredible!! If you are a blonde or a bronde and want to cut out any yellow or brass in your hair..get these! Leave both on for 2 minutes and keep rinsing your hair until the water runs clear. Hands down the BEST purple shampoo & conditioner I’ve tried!
- I used Estee Lauder DOUBLE WEAR for years. Also, it’s been about 5 years since I last used it and wanted to try it again. Yep, still excellent coverage and it lasts all day. I wear the color Desert Beige and I apply it with this MORPHE BRUSH.
- I wanted to love this Dr. Brandt NO MORE NEEDLES for dark circles but I didn’t. I just didn’t notice any difference using it and find that my BECCA UNDER EYE BRIGHTENER works best for me.
- I wasn’t 100% sure what to expect from the new ANASTASIA SETTING SPRAY. The glitter bottle threw me off. Guess what? I loved it! Not glittery, just the best kind of glow and my makeup stayed on throughout the day.
- I’ve been testing lots of foundations, CC creams, etc lately and had this BECCA PERFECTING FOUNDATION on my list. I tried it twice, didn’t love for my dry skin. Also, I love Becca products and use several religiously, but this one grabbed onto all my dryness making it more noticeable.
- You know I use IT COSMETICS CC CREAM most days and I’ve tried the ILLUMINATING formula before but didn’t love the shimmer. Well I gave it a try again and loved it! Not sure if they took out some of the original shimmer or I just like the look on my skin more now. Either way, I’ve been using it the past month more than any other product. I wear the color light in both.
- La Mer sent me their newest product The CONCENTRATE. Ideal for dull tired skin. Also, it feels absolutely amazing on my skin! I think it’s the perfect product post chemical peels and/or micro-needling.
- I’ve almost bought this BLANCHE SCENT 100 times over the last decade. I first smelled it when I still lived in AZ at Barney’s. The price is steep for a perfume. It’s now sold at Nordstrom so I see it every time I go and want it more and more. Finally bought it and I’m so glad I did. It’s the cleanest scent. So fresh!