I have been a product testing fool the past few weeks and have found some really great products I want to share with you! Some I have shared before, but most are new to Salty Lashes. Recently I shared I What’s In My Make-Up Bag and am super excited to add to my beauty must-haves with products found at Nordstrom! Like many of you, Nordstrom is my all-time favorite store to shop for the entire family.
May Beauty Must-Haves with Nordstrom -words in bold are links
- I am extremely picking about my mascara. It can’t flake off or transfer onto my lid and must make my lashes appear fuller. Well, this LANCOME MONSIEUR MASCARA is a clear winner right now! Other great mascaras from Nordstrom that I love are: BETTER THAN SEX, HYPNOSE, TRISH McEVOY, EXTENDED PLAY (I use this on my lower lashes), CT VOLUME 2.
- I was an avid Anastasia Brow Pencil user for years. Until I discovered LANCOME BROW STYLER a few months ago. Try it! I wear the color Chatain
- Also, I tried this BEACH BRONZER recently. It’s a great bronzer. I wear the color Sun Kissed
- If you love ALL NIGHTER SETTING SPRAY like I do, you may love the NEW ALL NIGHTER SETTING POWDER. It’s newly released and I bought the last one in-store at my local Nordstrom.
- I prefer a CREAM BLUSH and recently bought this BOBBI BROWN in the color PALE PINK
- Another cream blush I recently discovered and fell in love with is the CHARLOTTE TILBURY BLUSH/LIP STICK in the color Las Salinas
I’m not big into contouring my face, however I tried this CHARLOTTE TILBURY WAND. So simple to use and blends in like a dream.
- If you like UNDER EYE SETTING POWDER, this one by Becca has great reviews!
- Becca primers are my favorite right now! So I use both the HIGHLIGHT PRIMER and the MOISTURIZING PRIMER
- Also I am so in love with how my skin feels after using this PETER THOMAS ROTH HEAT MASK.
- You know I talk about the PETER THOMAS ROTH RX PEEL a lot. So only linking again here to help those looking for it throughout my site. Your skin will feel like baby skin after!
- This UNDER EYE BRIGHTENER is a game changer!
- I’m a huge fan of my CHARLOTTE TILBURY MAGIC CREAM. It’s so hydrating a creamy. My skin loves this!
- Also a huge fan of this NIGHT BALM. I wake up with super hydrated skin that literally glows when I use this plumping NIGHT BALM. Obsessed!
- Another great mask, is this GODDESS MASK
- This is hands down the best BRONZER/HIGHLIGHTER DUO I’ve tried!
- I am so excited to tell you about this CHANEL CREAM BRONZER! You guys…the color is perfect and it’s cream which I love on my dry skin! It’s huge too! The lady at the Chanel counter says it lasts over year. I’m a major fan!
- My favorite 24k GOLD EYE PATCHES
SHOP BEAUTY MUST-HAVES NORDSTROM:
Thank you for sponsoring this post Nordstrom & RewardStyle
6 thoughts on “May Beauty Must-Haves with Nordstrom”
the chanel bronzer is my favorite!! it does last forever too!
Love this post! Do you have a favorite eyeliner? Or eye shadow?
Just tried the brow styler & love it!
Can you suggest products for neck/upper chest? I am 41, and I feel like I neglected this area with sunscreen use. I see wrinkle lines and general redness from past sun exposure. You better believe, I share this mistake with my teen daughters and their friends!!! I follow you on IG and appreciate your wisdom!
I really believe the best thing for your neck and chest is to do everything you do on your face for the neck/chest as well. Use retinol, get chemical peels, micro needling, masks, etc. Anything I do on my face I do in those areas as well as my hands too. If you feel like you need a boost to those areas, I would get a laser treatment to jumps start your routine. Thanks for taking the time to comment!