If you follow me on Instagram story (@lisa_allen) then you saw the Polo Ralph Lauren x The Zoe Report party I went to in Beverly Hills. I wore this really fun RED SHIRT DRESS. The event was beautiful! It was my first time in the BH location and I couldn’t believe how big that store is inside. Rachel Zoe was there along with her sister and team. My favorite looks displayed were inspired by the military, including this ARMY GREEN JACKET. Ralph Lauren has always done a great job mixing feminine pieces with leather and suede, which I love.
Polo Ralph Lauren is easily one of the most iconic brands in history. I’ve worn a lot of Polo Ralph Lauren in my life, particularly in high school. I loved a good tucked in Polo shirt with a braided belt, jeans and Birkenstock’s #90’steen. Not a lot has changed, considering I love the Polo shirt as much today as I did back then. It’s a timeless classic that I appreciate in fashion.
Polo by Ralph Lauren Favorites
- I really love this STRIPED SHIRTDRESS
- This DENIM BUTTON DOWN is perfect year round.
- All of my girls have worn one of these CLASSIC FLAG SWEATERS, just ordered one for Ozzy. I love them on the 4th of July.
- Green MILITARY JACKET as shown, it’s good!
- My RED SHIRTDRESS. Wearing a size 2.
- You can never go wrong with a classic BLUE & WHITE STRIPE TEE
- Fun WHITE EYELET tee
- These CROPPED SKINNIES look like a good fit!
sponsored by rewardStyle