Are you a snacker or more of a 3 meals a day kind of person? Personally, I love to snack. I prefer salty over sweet and I rarely will eat sweet & salty together. Examples: pineapple on pizza, teriyaki, any kind of sweet meat, fruit on salads, etc. Basically if it’s a savory meal and someone adds a sweet component, I won’t eat it. I love seeing what people eat, as I showed you in my FRIDGE TOUR. To me it’s as fascinating as seeing what people have in their handbags and make-up bags. Want to know my favorite snacks?
My Favorite Healthy / Non-Healthy Snacks
healthy snack ideas
- Beef Jerky, you can see which kind in THIS post
- Celery Sticks with Laughing Cow Pepper Jack Cheese. I take 4 celery sticks (about 5 inches long) and divide one laughing cow cheese wedge into four and just spread down the middle of the celery sticks.
- Guacamole with Jicama Sticks. This one is super refreshing! You can buy pre-made guac, but I prefer to make my own Reduced Fat with High Protein Guacamole. Find recipe HERE. I like to dip jicama in my guacamole instead of chips for a healthy snacks. If I don’t have jicama, I’ll use bell peppers.
- Popcorn. It’s no secret, I make FRESH AIR POPPED POPCORN many times per week.
- PROTEIN CHIPS with fat-free cottage cheese and Trader Joe’s Everything But Bagel seasoning.
- Roll-ups. I’ve shown this on story a couple of times. Take a slice of your favorite lunch meat and lay a pickle slice, a little mustard and a section of a string cheese stick and roll it all up! So quick and easy.
- Cottage Cheese with Cherry Tomatoes. Add lots of fresh cracked pepper. As a kid we ate this in the summer for lunch with fresh garden tomatoes. Still a favorite.
- One by Oh Yeah! bars. My favorite is peanut butter pie.
- Yasso Ice Cream Bars. If you haven’t tried these greek yogurt based ice cream bars…do it! The cookie dough is my favorite.
not so healthy snack ideas
- Chips and Salsa. This could easily be considered healthy, however I could eat a family size bag of tostitos with salsa, so…#nothealthy
- Nacho Cheese Doritos or Jalapeño Cheetos
- Sour Gummy Mix from 7-eleven
- Goldfish Flavor Blasted
- Honey Mustard Pretzels
- Costco Churros
I think this BLUEBERRY & BANANA TEE Goldie is wearing is so cute! Paired with GOLD LEGGINGS , VANS and a DENIM JACKET
Avery is in a fitted STRIPE TEE(runs small) with UO JEANS and VANS.
I’m wearing a DENIM SHIRT with JEANS (size down) my RAY-BANS and a old GUCCI BAG
Ozzy is in RYLEE and CRU from Spearmint Baby
ARE YOU FOLLOWING US on YOUTUBE, PINTEREST & FACEBOOK?
5 thoughts on “Snack Ideas”
Love that you shared both healthy AND unhealthy
thanks for these awesome snack ideas!! healthy & non-healthy. now I have a good list of snacks next time I gk to the store!! thanks lisa!! 🙂
That’s funny. I remember when my father in law came to visit from Cuba and we had ordered some Asian dish that had meat and pineapple mixed together and he was not having it! lol