Hey again, it’s Poppy. Today I’m sharing some tips for teens on curling your hair. You know, not tight curls, curls that are loose and last! I’m using a DESK from PB TEEN that is fair trade certified. Fair Trade means the factories where these PB TEEN products were made are certified to provide fair wages and safe working conditions. I think this is really cool! You can see more of favorite items from PB Teen below (after my hair tips)
Now back to tips for teens, here are 5 tips I do when I curl my hair:
- Brush your entire head of hair and then take two inch sections, brush those pieces again and then lightly spray each section with hairspray BEFORE you curl them.
- Now this is a tip my mom taught me years ago. You should always have your curling wand pointed down and you want to wrap the pieces of hair going away from your face.
- Now to make sure your curls are loose, only hold your hair around the iron for 6-8 seconds (depending on how thick your section are) leaving 1-2 inches out at the end.
- After curling each section I like to hold each curl by the bottom and just shake it out to separate the pieces and make them a little more loose or wait for them to cool down and run my fingers through them instead of a brush.
- Now here’s how I make my curls last more than one day. Before I go to sleep I put my hair in a low and loose pony tail using a scrunchie. That’s it. Hope you like these tips!
FAVORITE PB TEEN PRODUCTS:
- This ADDISON DESK is great for small spaces. Simple and cute.
- Such a cute PHONE EASEL. Also comes in tablet size. Fun gift!
- Obsessed with this set of GEO GLASS JARS. Great for makeup brushes, pens/pencils, even flowers. I really love this set.
- A TEXTURED WOOL RUG is always a good choice!
- These TICKING STRIPE SHEETS are classics and great or boy or girl.
- I love the vintage vibe of this AREA RUG!
- A great BASIC METAL HOLDER for my brushes.
- I was so excited when my mom got this VANITY MIRROR. It’s really cool!
- I could use some JEWELRY ORGANIZATION. Hint hint mom.
- Avery and I both want this JEWELRY BOX.
- Goldie would love these CAT EAR HEADPHONES.
- This PINK CHAIR is really cool! So is this CAGE CHAIR
FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED PB TEEN PRODUCTS:
Thank you for sponsoring this post PB Teen & RewardStyle