There are several products I’m currently testing out for you. Some are products you’ve asked about and some are products I’ve wanted to give a try. Products I’m testing, plus products I’ve already tested and know I love also listed under ALREADY TESTED and LOVED. For HAIR PRODUCTS I use go HERE.
- Becca Hydrating Primer – I’m picky about primers and hear this is a really good one.
- Becca Backlit Primer – this primer has an illuminating effect. I don’t like a shimmery face, just a nice glow. Curious how I’ll feel about this one.
- Tarte Dollface Blush – I prefer a cream blush, but loved this color and it’s supposed to last 12 hours.
- Lancome Brow Gel – I am a big fan of Anastasia Brow Pencil but have heard great things about this gel. So far I like the way it goes on and stays all day. No need for a clear gel on top. I wear the color Chatain.
- It Cosmetics Concealer – I used this about 3 years ago. I liked it, but didn’t love it. I currently use Tarte Shapetape, but think I should give this another shot now that I think I can apply it better using this BRUSH.
- It Cosmetics Foundation – I bought this new formula about 3 weeks ago. I didn’t love it! My skin is too dry. If you have oily skin, I think you’d really like it. The coverage was awesome. I’ll keep using my favorite CC Cream.
- It Cosmetics Superhero – I bought this mascara last month and I LOVE it!
- PTR Mineral Heat Mask– If it says “youth” there’s a solid chance I’ll give it a try. 🙂
- PTR Thermal Moisturizer – this is a newer product I’m excited to try out. I love PTR products, a lot so I am hopeful for this.
- Kopari Deodorant – I have been a loyal Donna Karen deodorant user for 6 years. Well, I got this 2 weeks ago and it’s INCREDIBLE! It smells amazing and it works, like really really works. Aluminum-free and a lot cheaper than my DK deodorant.
- Kopari Oil Pulling Packs – detox your mouth while brightening your smile. I hear these are amazing, I’ll be trying mine soon.
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask – I used this while pregnant and just re-purchased it. Tata Harper is a line safe for pregnancy.
ALREADY TESTED and LOVED
- My favorite basic cleanser is PURITY. I have used this for many years. Jeff and Avery & Poppy also use this. This cleanser provides a great cleanse, plus removes eye makeup.
- SK-II ESSENCE I’ve used this for several months and still have about 1/3 of the bottle left. This product is filled with vitamins & minerals to prevent your skin from looking dull. Great for all skin types. Use daily.
- This EXFOLIATOR FIRM (sold out. Also found HERE ) is a product my friends mom swears by, and she looks amazing. I’ve used it for a year and I love it! Your skin feels baby soft after. Use 1-2 days per week.
- I’ve talked about KOPARI before, I love the way their coconut melt feels on my skin. I don’t use it on my face, just my body. My skin drinks it up during the winter.
- CLEARSKIN (sold out. Also found HERE ) is the best moisturizer for your teens and yourself when you breakout. I swear this has saved Avery so far from the dreaded teen acne. I use it a couple days before I start my period to prevent breakouts. It’s good. Use daily if prone to breakouts.
- If I don’t wear SUNLESS TANNER I am basically transparent. I avoid the sun and lather up on sunscreen every day so applying a fake tan is my only chance at some color to my skin. I’ve gone through so many brands but have been stuck on this MOUSSE for about 2 years.
- I have a special love for the NuFACE device. I was actually the face of their holiday packaging last year. Want to hear a funny story about this? You don’t, I’ll tell you anyway:) I had the kids with me in Nordstrom and there was a huge display with my face on it. The kids were so excited and started telling the workers ” that’s my mom”. No joke the lady looked me up and down ( I was in sweats with a topknot) and said ” is that really you? I mean maybe I can see it” If you don’t already have this device and feel like your skin is starting to sag or you’d like to tone up your jaw line, this is for you! Use daily for best results.
- I love a lot of GLAMGLOW products, but my favorite is the orange BRIGHTENING mask. It exfoliates and brightens your skin in 15 minutes. Love it! I use this once a week and usually the same day I am going to apply my self tanner.
- My hair girl/friend Brittany is also a makeup artist. She got me hooked on CAUDALIE spray. Instant hydration. My favorite way to use it is keeping it in my bag and spraying over my skin as a makeup refresher.
- I did some media coverage for CHARLOTTE TILBURY a few months ago and fell in love with the line! Like I want all of it. I bought the hero piece that made her line famous, MAGIC CREAM. This facial moisturizer has won many awards and for good reason. The other product is a CLAY MASK. This mask makes your skin feel like cashmere as well as tightens pores and brightens skin. Use mask 1-2 times per week and cream daily in the morning.
- PEEL PADS from Dr. Dennis Gross. This two step at home process is a great way to give yourself a mini peel at home with alpha and beta hydroxy acids. You can use these 2-3 nights per week. Great for hyper-pigmentation.
- The H.A INTENSIFIER is perfect for dehydrated aging skin. It’s a must have for every woman. I apply before my moisturizer at night. I LOVE this. Use nightly.
- You’ve seen me post about these EYE PATCHES multiple times. I love them! Tip:keep in the fridge and use in the morning.
- I’ve talked about Dr. Zoe many times. Also I wrote about my MICRONEEDLING experience with her. She has her own product line, it’s great! My top two favorites from Dr. Zoe: C-GLOW( vitamin C serum, apply daily in the am before your moisturizer) and Perfect Change. This is the RETINOL I use 2-3 times per week. It’s my absolute favorite. It’s different than a regular retinol because it’s a retinol/TCA blend. TCA is found in medical grade chemical peels and rarely found in skincare. So it’s the best skincare product for anti-aging.
- I alternate between two different night creams. The first is OBAGI and the second is A.G.E. INTERRUPTER. Love them both equally. Use nightly.
- Worried about fine lines around your eyes? I love this AGE EYE BALM & OBAGI eye cream
- Top off your nightly routine with this LIP MASK.
- I can’t emphasize enough how important wearing sunscreen is, even at night. So, I wear an SPF everyday. My CC CREAM(foundation has one). Also on days I’m just running to the gym or the beach, I wear this SPF solo.
- While pregnant you must AVOID retinols and acids(glycolic, salicylic, lactic, etc). I liked KORRES and TATA HARPER while pregnant. Also NO botox.