Thank you for partnering on this post REI Co-op & ShopStyle
Do you consider yourself adventurous? Growing up, I would have said no way. Once in my 20’s I began to really enjoy hiking, running and exploring. Running became a great meditation outlet for me. I grew to crave the sounds of my feet hitting the pavement. I trained and ran a full marathon in 3 months and ran 7 Ragnar Relay Races within 3-4 years.
What do you like to wear on your fall adventures? Have you seen the Wallace Lake Collection from REI Co-op? The founders had their first trip to Wallace Lake back in 1929. For inspiration the Co-op designers retraced the founders steps to Wallace Lake, then combed through design and style archives all the way back to the 1930’s to gain inspiration to create this new collection! So cool, right?
I love to hike and explore with my kids. Nothing too crazy, just enough to get outside on our local trails, breathe in fresh air and appreciate how beautiful nature can be when we take the time to stop and notice. The air is cooler on these trails, so I look for JACKETS and SWEATERS I can wear out and about running errands or while helping Goldie pick the perfect walking stick while Ozzy eats dirt..
Wallace Lake Collection
- Check out this SHERPA BOMBER JACKET, isn’t it incredible?! I’m obsessed! I am wearing a XS here. Go up one size if you plan to wear it over a sweater. The shell of this jacket is water repellent, great for unexpected showers on the trail.
- I love both the army green and chocolate color of their LEGGINGS! The leggings are made with a 4 way stretch, which is really important for activities like yoga and running.
- I’m a fan of wearing men’s sweaters. I love a good oversized fit. Loving this OATMEAL SWEATER. Wearing a size small. Made from wool, a guarantee to keep you warm!
- You know how much we love PENDLETON, check out this Wallace Lake Pendleton!
- Now that I know how great the quality of Wallace Lake is, I for sure want this CARDIGAN SWEATER! It’s such a classic. The type of sweater you can pass down from generation to generation.
- Jeff loves HENLEY TEES, this is such a great one!
- Wearing this POM POM BEANIE. Love the dark green.
- Look how good this GREEN PARKA is! Such a great pop of color. What’s cool about this jacket is that you stay insanely warm without having to wear a huge puffy coat. This is so great for everyday life as well your adventures.
- The colors of this WAFFLE KNIT SWEATER are a great option for men to wear in family pictures.
I challenge you (and myself) to get outside today and do something adventurous! Have a great day!