A new edition of Teen Style is back! Other than swimwear, finding dresses my daughters and I can agree on is the next tricky issue. We typically agree on style, where we struggle is finding dresses the kids WANT to wear and actually fit them! With Easter just around the corner, literally it’s April 1st this year..I thought it’d be fun to share a list of dresses Avery and Poppy are loving as Easter dresses or dresses for spring and summer! See other TEEN STYLE posts, HERE & HERE
Easter Dresses for Teens
- Poppy is wearing this FP CREAM dress in XS. It’s adorable and I was secretly hoping it’d be too big so I could have it;) #butreally
- The girls argued over this STRIPE DRESS Avery has on. It also comes in gingham so they could have both had one, but they’d rather just argue over the stripes. I loved that this dress comes in XXS, perfect for a teen body.
- Such a cute RED GINGHAM DRESS
- Look at this DRESS! Love both color choices.
- Check out this YELLOW DRESS. Only $58
- Poppy would LOVE this DRESS!
- I just ordered this WHITE DRESS
- This JUMPER DRESS would be so cute with a white tank or tee under.
Tips for Finding Dresses for Teenagers
- When looking online in the junior/women’s section remember those models are at least 5’9. So when a dress looks like a mini dress, it will actually hit much closer to the knee if your daughter is shorter than 5’6. Avery is 5’4 and Poppy is 5′ even.
- I have found a lot of retailers offer XXS or a size 23 jean online when sizing in stores typically begin at XS and 24. That one size smaller makes a big difference in how the clothes fit when dressing a tween/teen.
- If the online shop offers petite, that will shorten the dress by about 2 inches.