Sponsored by Nordstrom & RewardStyle
Spring Break started a week early for Avery & Poppy! The 3 older girls are in Mexico with their dad and his family. The girls packed lots of fun New Arrivals from Nordstrom for Mexico and saved a few for items for their own spring break that starts next week! Starting with these paperboy style SHORTS & SKIRTS! They LOVE these! High waisted, gathered and so incredibly cute on both girls! Avery and Poppy are both in a size 2. Avery paired hers with a WHITE TEE and HIGH TOPS. Poppy with a POLO SHIRT and HIGH TOPS.
SPRING BREAK with NORDSTROM
- The girls wear the RUBBER BIRKENSTOCKS for sports. They are great to wear to and from the field so they don’t ruin their cleats. Also awesome for the beach and travel. Totally affordable!
- Look at these LEOPARD VANS! Love love love!
- Poppy was deciding between these ADIDAS and these NIKE’S for her birthday. She ended up choosing the Nike’s, so naturally I chose the Adidas for myself:)
- These SANDALS are super fun for teens. Under $70
- Poppy loves my JELLY SANDALS and wants a pair for herself!
- Two pair of sunglasses the girls love: CAT EYE and BUTTERFLY
- These SHORTS are under $20. Perfect coverup and for the sports practice.
- Look how cute this SWIMSUIT is! Also loving THIS one!
- They loved this ROMPER
One thought on “Teen Style: Spring Break with Nordstrom”