Newly Revamped Fawn Design Diaper Bag
- A larger bottle pockets that can hold up to 24oz water bottle. Or in my case, 2 Red Bull cans;)
- Grab handle to easily grab and go – might be my favorite feature.
- Detachable backpack straps
- A large back pocket that can hold a laptop or iPad. This is another feature I’m loving!
- The backpack straps can be tucked into the large back pocket to make it a messenger style bag. I appreciate the versatility.
- A new back zipper pocket great for holding phones and other items you want to keep secure.
Who loves Fawn Design?
No matter what state or city I am in, I see someone carrying a Fawn Design Bag. Really, I see them everywhere! You may think moms only benefit from a Fawn bag, but I see teens and kids carrying the MINI and I saw about 6 FAWNY PACKS at Disneyland last time we went.
Other key elements are interior and exterior pockets. There is a spot for bottles, diapers, a wipe case, snacks. All of my things stay organized in our Fawn Design bag. When I use other bags, it all gets thrown in the giant dark hole and I spend an average of 2-3 minutes looking for my keys, lipgloss and binky. Another bonus is how easy this backpack is to keep clean! Because the interior is faux leather, I can take a baby wipe and clean the inside and outside in just a few seconds.
This diaper bag is arguably the most durable bag on the market! The moment you feel this bag, you will know just how well made this bag is. From the leather base and woven straps to the zippers the quality is excellent. For me I judge quality of bags on the handles and the zippers. If the zipper opens and closes smoothly, it’s a winner. I appreciate the little details that go into design and manufacturing. They make all the difference.
The NEW FAWN DESIGN ORIGINAL BABY BAG is available TODAY! As I mentioned above the new features are:
- larger bottle pockets that can hold up to 24oz water bottle.
- grab handle to easily grab and go
- detachable backpack straps
- large back pocket that can hold a laptop or iPad.
- backpack straps can be tucked into the large back pocket to make it a messenger style bag.
- new back zipper pocket great for holding phones and other items you want to keep secure.
thanks to Fawn Design for sponsoring this post