Sponsored By Saks Fifth Avenue & Shopstyle
Saks Fifth Gift Card Event
Spring always brings the best, most refreshing aspects to life each year. I look forward to spring cleaning more at home, enjoying the warmer weather and adding new pieces to my wardrobe that are full of color! Saks Fifth Avenue has never ceased to amaze me with thousands of designer options of clothing, accessories, shoes and more at the best prices!
This spring, I’m adding in colorful staples to my wardrobe mixed with patterns and styles that are fun to mix and match. From 3/31-4/3, Saks Fifth Avenue is running an amazing Gift Card Event where you can earn a gift card up to $700 (including beauty) with code MAR21SF at checkout! Spend $250, get $35. Spend $500, get $75. Also, spend $1k, get $150. Spend $2k, get $450. Spend $3k+, get $700!
- Ozzy is wearing this SEA IRIS EYELET DRESS in pink. It also comes in white as well and is the cutest little spring/summer dress for girls.
- How cute are these FREEDOM MOSES GIRLS SLIDES?! I love the leopard pattern and sustainable material!
- Love the unique cat eye on these FOR ART’S SAKE VERMEER 62MM SUNGLASSES. Such fun, spring sunglasses!
- This ACLER SHERWOOD BELTED DRESS is one of my favorite additions to my spring wardrobe. The flowy fit is so beautiful and I love the added belt!
- Love the wash and fit of these RAG & BONE NINA ANKLE JEANS. Perfect for spring and also pairing with blouses or tees.
- So excited about adding these LOEFFLER RANDALL DAPHNE FLATS to my collection. They’re so comfortable, beautiful and versatile.
- The floral print on these LOEFFLER RANDALL CAMELLIA SANDALS is so perfect for spring and such a beautiful heeled sandal to add to your wardrobe!
- I’m obsessed with the crocheted vest on this SEA MIDI DRESS! The colors are so beautiful and the puff sleeves are another cute detail.
- I love everything about this STAUD GRETA MIDI DRESS. The puff sleeves and ruching are beautiful details and I also love the rich brown color.
- The sleeves on this SEA TIERED DRESS are gorgeous! I love how drapey they are. The lilac color of this dress is so perfect for spring.
- I love the gold details and round frames on these FOR ART’S SAKE GODDESS SUNGLASSES. So beautiful!
- These THEORY WIDE LEG PANTS also come in white and tan! I love the flowy fit and ribbed material.
- I also love the high neck and puff sleeves on this FRAME GILLIAN DENIM BLOUSE! Such a fun top to style and accessorize with.
- This ESSENTIAL RIB KNIT TANK from Rag & Bone is such a great spring/summer basic! Perfect for wearing as loungewear, activewear or with your favorite high-waisted jeans.
- These STAUD TESSA PLATFORM SANDALS come in brown and black and also a super cute spring sandal! Easy to style and timeless.
- Such a fun pattern on this CINQ A SEPT RIKA DRESS! I love the billowing style and flow for spring.
- I think these STAUD GINGHAM PANTS are so cute and would be such a fun pair of pants to style in the spring.