Sponsored by Free People & rewardStyle
My favorite time of year to wear a dress is summer! From prints to solids, SHORT to LONG…dresses are a summer staple! If I had to guess I’d say 70% of the dresses I own are from Free People! I’ve always been drawn to the casual beach vibes I find when scrolling through FreePeople.com (ps, I rarely buy in store, the online selection is unbeatable!) Today I’m sharing my Top 10 dresses with you!
TOP 10 DRESSES from FREE PEOPLE
- I love the PRINTED DRESS I am wearing in today’s post! The leopard pattern is delicate and the sleeves are so pretty. I wore it 3 times in the past 2 weeks. Wearing a XS.
- You’ve seen me wear this MAXI in my January Beauty Buys post, still loving it! I have a XS.
- Just picked up this BERRY TUNIC! Looks so cute with jeans and as a beach dress.
- You know I love SPELL DRESSES, this is my latest! Comes in two colors, equally as gorgeous.
- I was surprised to see they brought back this MINI DRESS! I’ve owned for 5 years and still love it! I have a small to add some length.
- Everyone needs this $60 MIDI DRESS! It is so easy to wear, comes in 5 colors and looks good with sandals or sneakers.
- How perfect is this RED/WHITE STRIPE MINI for Memorial Day/4th of JULY?!
- I just got this LACE BOTTOM dress for the beach this summer. In love!
- Headed on a warm vacation?! Take this WHITE MAXI!!
- A TEE SHIRT DRESS everyone will love! These are also great if you are pregnant. Oversized and so comfortable!
SHOES, BAGS, ACCESSORIES, AND DRESSES from FREE PEOPLE
Check out my FAVORITE FLARES from Free People