Kimono’s have been a staple of mine for years and years. Why? They are versatile! You know I love any piece that can transition from out and about to the beach! I wear kimonos over basics, swimwear, and fitted dresses. Plus I wore them several times a week while pregnant with my girls. I’m sharing my Top 10 kimonos I think you’ll love as much as me.
Top 10 Kimonos -words in bold are links
- I have this TIE DYE LONG kimono in two colors and wear them all the time. The price is just right too!
- I have this WHITE KIMONO WRAP (as shown below). It’s so pretty on!
- So lightweight, this $48 BLUE on BLUE kimono is really easy to wear.
- I think I need this CHECKED kimono next!
- This FLORAL PRINT is the most similar to the kimono I’m wearing in today’s post.
- The colors of the FLORAL and DOTTED kimono would be perfect for the beach.
- CINCHED WAIST and FLORAL, it’s good!
- I love this BRIGHT YELLOW kimono
- I’m not a pink person, but I’d totally wear this PINK FLORAL kimono
- I really like the DEEP TONES of this kimono, especially worn over the stripes.
- SEA GREEN with PURPLE and TASSELS…yes!