Why are white jeans so difficult for me to find? They are in every store, but my expectations are pretty high. They can’t be sheer. Not too thick. I don’t want them blinding white and I have to be able to keep them white with my WHITENING TIPS! Here are my Top 5 white jeans:
- I have these HEPBURN JEANS in 2 other colors. I wear them all the time! Recently added these in this pretty off-white. The site says to size down, but because they are white denim and I don’t want them suctioned to my legs, I did my regular size.
- Another pair I have 4 colors in are these 90’s FIT. Now in white and I want them!
- Great reviews and totally affordable are the ROCKSTARS from Old Navy!
- JBrand jeans fit so well. I have these in black. The knee rips are awesome in these WHITE LOW RISE
- Madewell denim is pretty affordable and the quality is awesome! Loving these WIDE LEGS!
What’s your favorite pair of white denim? See more options below!
TOP 5 WHITE JEANS in 2019