I spent the weekend at the Pelican Hill resort with a few girlfriends. We had such a nice time hanging by the pool, eating at incredible restaurants, getting our nails done at the Pelican Spa and going for late night reflexology. Keep reading for some great Presidents Day sales!
WHAT I PACKED FOR MY WEEKEND GETAWAY
- I wore these AGOLDE SHORTS a lot in Hawaii, still loving them!
- My L’Agence JEANS came in the mail, they are really great! Perfect knee hole placement.
- My newest pair of CHLOE SNEAKERS
- This Beth Richards SWIMSUIT
- I love this WHITE SWEATER
- My trusty LEVI’S
- These SLOUCH TAN BOOTIES
- I got this KIMONO a few weeks ago, it’s good!
- The ADIDAS I showed you this morning on story
- I packed two white tees. This CREW NECK and this V-NECK
- I might wear this LEATHER DRESS to dinner tonight. First shown in THIS POST.
- I always have about 4-5 pair of sunglasses on me at all times..CHLOE – CHLOE again – WILDFOX – RAY-BAN
- This CURL WAND
- New FOUNDATION + my CC CREAM with SPF 50
- This BRA in BLACK and WHITE
- GOLDEN GOOSE
- Knot Sisters JUMPER
- This is strange, but my friends asked if I’d bring my POPCORN POPPER. Video HERE!
- CURL STICK – FACE WASH– EYE CREAM –DRY SHAMPOO– TEXTURE SPRAY – HAIR SERUM – MOISTURIZER – GLOW –HAIRSPRAY– CONCEALER – POWDER – BRONZER – LASH PRIMER – MASCARA – LIPGLOSS
- Layered NECKLACE
- BLACK PUFF SLEEVE TEE
- LIP MASK
- PJ ONE PIECE
PRESIDENTS DAY SALES
- EXTRA 25% off SALE at FP
- EXTRA 40% off SALE. See my top sale picks HERE
- Up to 40% OFF SALE at Nordstrom.
- EXTRA 20% off SALE at Madewell
- EXTRA 60% off SALE
- 35% off your TOTAL ORDER
- 30% off DENIM
- 30% off YOUR TOTAL PURCHASE
- 15% off EVERYTHING at ASOS
- FRIENDS and FAMILY sale on some of my favorite BEAUTY PRODUCTS!
3 thoughts on “Weekend Getaway to the Pelican Hill Resort”
Love this list, thank you! Would love a list of everywhere you grabbed a bite outside of the resort, too! We may copy your trip 😉 XO
Lisa Allen,thanks a lot for the article post.Much thanks again. Fantastic.
Lisa Allen,thank you for your blog post.Really thank you! Awesome.