Aloha! We’re headed to Hawaii today. We opted out of a traditional Christmas this year and instead planned a family trip to the North Shore for the Pipe Masters! The kids are super excited. Jeff’s beyond stoked to see some of his favorite pro surfers like John John Florence, Julian Wilson and of course, Kelly Slater. The first half of the trip we’re staying in a Airbnb and the second half we’ll be at the Turtle Bay Resort.
I’m always interested to see what others pack for vacation and wanted to create a Hawaii packing list for you. Now trying to pack light for a family of 6 on a 10 day trip seems laughable. But we did pretty good! Each of the kids brought a small carry on (Walker Goods) and a backpack. Jeff and I shared an Away suitcase and MZ Wallace bag, Ozzy ended up with own giant suitcase, haha. I totally forgot what packing for a baby was like.
ps..finding swim suits that a 12 and 14 year old WANT to wear and I will actually ALLOW them to wear is one of our biggest disagreements, year round (California kid/strict mom problems;)) We searched high and low for some good suits for Hawaii and found bathing suits both of us can agree on!
What to Pack for Hawaii
- Packed this Beth Richards from EBW
- Goldie and I have the same print in this Mara Hoffman suit
- Another great suit from EBW, this one by Marysia
- Look how fun this L’Space print is!
- Loving this PilyQ one piece!
- I love this Boys and Arrows romper
- Mara Hoffman jumpsuit, sold out in black. Loving the yellow!
- This Mara Hoffman print is amazing! I have the one piece and found the pants still available.
- Eberjey is one of my favorite brands. Loving this belted coverup
- Love PilyQ crochet dresses for over bathing suits
- Jeffs sisters and I got matching BLONDE/BRUNETTE tee’s and SWEATPANTS
- This Eberjey one piece sleeper
- Levi cut off
- Agolde shorts
- Free People tanks
- Current Elliott tee
- Vans sweatshirt
- This Mara Hoffman jumpsuit was shown on my IG. Now 50% off!
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Detangle Spray
- Hair Ties
- Head bands
- Dry Shampoo
- Beach Salt Spray
- Texture Spray
- Sunscreen & baby sunscreen
- Self Tanner
- Face Wash
- CC Cream with SPF
- Body Shimmer
Hawaii Packing List | Kids
- Avery- L’Space, Kortni Jeane, Boys and Arrows, Saylor, ELE, Raising Wild
- Poppy – Saylor, ELE, ASOS, Raising Wild, Kortni Jeane
- Goldie – Eberjey, L’Space, ELE, Raising Wild, PilyQ, Marysia
- Ozzy – Mini Rodini, ELE, PilyQ, Marysia
- Avery and Poppy both brought these oversized ZIP-UPS.
- They both brought Levi cut offs
- Lots of plain tees: V-NECK – Crewneck – lots of Brandy Melville
- Goldie brought some Eberjey & Mara Hoffman coverups
Shoes: they could bring two pair each
- Poppy brought her Birkenstocks these Vans in red.
- Avery brought her Vans and Rainbows
- Goldie packed her Rainbow flip-flops and her checker Vans. Goldie may have also snuck in her Native’s and Uggs. I have yet to unpack her bag..but if you see her wearing Uggs, you know she outsmarted me.
- Ozzy has two pair of Freshly Picked moccasins in her suitcase