Jeff & Lisa:
work, kids, work, kids, work. No complaints, very grateful.
1st day of High School this week for Avery! We leave the house at 6:15 for Avery to be at school by 6:30 and then she is out of school at 2:35. It’s a longer day than she is used to, for sure. She had a great first two days. She’s taking Spanish, Leadership and a college prep class as her electives. When I was in HS I chose weight training and teachers aide every year…glad Avery chose a different path:)
8th grade this year, back in middle school. Poppy starts school at 7:15 and is out at 12:45 EVERY DAY! Why? She is doing the ISPE program. ISPE stands for independent study physical education. Basically they have to be enrolled in a individual sport like tennis, golf, surf, personal training. Poppy is doing personal training and since parents are not allowed to be the trainer, we signed up together for training with Kim Kelly. I am so excited to do this with Poppy!
Goldie started lacrosse last week and this week signed up for a hip hop/theater class. I swear you can put Goldie in any activity and she will be stoked to be there. I love that about her! She just wants to stay busy and try new things. Also, Goldie has been in school for a week and has yet (to my knowledge) to visit the school nurse…
Oh Ozzy girl. She melts us all. Her new words are YES, pool, book and side (outside). I really appreciate how much joy Ozzy brings to our home. Having kids of all ages, she seems to be a magnet that brings everyone into the same room just to sit and talk and watch Ozzy talk and play.
- The Beauty Insider Event is happening at SEPHORA through the 3rd. Up to 20% off your entire purchase! Stock on your favorites or try new products, it’s a great sale!
- I shared the new Victor and Rolf MAGIC collection story last night. So many good scents! Favorites: Sage Spell, Lavender Illusion, Dancing Roses and Dirty Trick.
- I really want these BUTTON FLY JEANS
- Ordering this ARMY JACKET, asap
- Obsessed with these CREAM HEELS, they look identical to a $900 pair of Celine’s
- Loving this NAVY RUFFLE SWEATER
- Such a cute FAUX FUR CROPPED jacket!
- I love the structured shoulders on this BLACK TOP
- This CHRISSY TEIGEN collaboration dress is gorgeous!
- I got some new RAY-BANS and I LOVE them!!
- This MOCK NECK top is really cute and only $58!
- Oh this MIDI DRESS is good! Especially in green.
- I just got this CASHMERE SWEATER. Wearing a XS. It is incredibly soft!
- You’ve seen me wear this LIGHTER WASH in my 90’s jeans for a year now, now in a DARK WASH! They run a size big. Order down.
- Wearing this HENLEY TOP a lot lately. I have a size small.