lisa allen of salty lashes wearing the best leopard midi skirt

Weekly Update & Top 10 Skirts

WEEKLY UPDATE

GIFT GUIDE UNDER $50TEEN GIFT GUIDEMEN’S GIFT GUIDE 

JEFF & LISA: 

We had the best time hosting my family for Thanksgiving last week.  It meant the world to me to have my parents and most of my siblings with their kids here. I truly loved every second of it and want to host every year! The guest bath downstairs is complete, so nice to have the extra bathroom. Also, our master bathroom should be done by Christmas. The wall tile is almost complete and the floor tile has started. In addition, Our master tile is all from Bedrosians. They had the best selection we found!

AVERY & POPPY: 

Avery has her first Water Polo game this week, they won and she’s loving the sport! She wanted to quit week one, I said no. She’s stuck with it and is glad she did (me too)! The one downside is practice is Monday-Friday from 6:30-9pm. She then comes home starving, eats like it’s the first meal she’s had in weeks, does homework and is in bed by 11:30/12 then back at school every morning at 6:15. She’s way tired, but I’m proud of her.

Poppy has Field Hockey tryouts this week. She’s excited! I think she’s on a countdown to get out of middle school. Seeing how much Avery loves high school and how much Poppy doesn’t like middle school makes her than much more anxious to experience a school school and overall vibe. Can’t say I blame her. I remember what weird transitional years those were with friends, hormones, etc. It can be rough!

GOLDIE & OZZY: 

These two..haha! Their relationship gets funnier by the day. Ozzy is so active and strong. She’s into everything and tries to communicate all day long. She is also obsessed with Goldie and Gold loves it, 90% of the time. The other 10% are spent frustrated and annoyed. I have to remind Goldie this is exactly how Poppy felt about her when they were little when Goldie looked up to Poppy. Sisters are seriously so entertaining! The dynamic is hilarious and sweet at the same time.

TOP 10 SKIRTS

  1. My latest LEOPARD ITEM, this MIDI SKIRT! It’s so comfortable and easy to wear! Wearing a size XS here.
  2. My FAUX LEATHER SKIRT from THIS POST 
  3. Loving this YELLOW SATIN wrap skirt!
  4. The color and the length..this MIDI is so so good and under $100
  5. A SWEATER SKIRT in 5 colors and only $50
  6. Super cute PATTERNED SKIRT 
  7. This FLORAL PENCIL skirt is really pretty.
  8. Make a BIG statement with this RED FAUX LEATHER skirt
  9. Another LEOPARD MIDI, this time with a purple background
  10. Avery and Poppy both have this MINI SKIRT, now $39

the best free people skirts on lisa allen of salty lashes

best graphic print sweatshirts

top 10 skirts - lisa allen wearing vans with a skirt

LEOPARD SKIRTBOWIE SWEATSHIRT VANSSUNGLASSES 

No Comments

Leave a Reply