Lots of exterior work happening on the outside of our house right now. New roof and fresh paint. I’ll show some photos once it’s done but our home was originally tan and brown and now it’s white with black trim and a black roof. I think it looks incredible with Jeff’s FRONT DOOR. The door is already amazing and now the bright white really makes his door stand out. It’s pretty crazy what fresh paint can do to a home. Everything feels bright and fresh!
she has been gone every day this week with friends. Like every day; roller skating, youth dance, movies, Del Mar fair, field hockey clinics. I’ve hardly seen her. Today she left for a youth church camp for 14 and up. It’s called Trek. They dress like pioneers and pull handcarts while learning about the sacrifices pioneers made for religious freedom. They also walk several miles a day and camp.No phones, no devices, totally unplugged. She’s there for 3 days. This program started after I graduated high school, but I’ve heard it sounds terrible and ends up being a incredible experience for the youth. And..I already miss her.
totally the opposite of Avery this week. Poppy has been my sidekick all week long. Her friends have been out of town or unavailable when she is available so I’ve had A LOT of time with Poppy. I love it. She even wrote a blog post I’ll publish next week on Age Appropriate MakeUp for Teens. She’s also packed her own bags for Lacrosse camp, then AZ and packed up Goldie’s as well. This is a huge help to me! If I let Goldie pack her own clothes we end up with 6 pair of shoes, books, no underwear and one outfit. Poppy made sure Goldie has 7 outfits, planned and packed.
living her best life at the Del Mar Fair today. Our friend Stephanie took Goldie with her kids to the fair today. I received a photo from Stephanie showing carnival souvenirs: 5 goldfish and some big stuffed animals…I guarantee this is the best day of Goldie’s life haha!
she’s been talking so much the last couple of weeks. Right now her words are: dada (all day long) mama (only if I beg), ba-ba, yes, oh yeah, ice.
- This RETRO DRESS is so colorful for summer. It’s super light material as well and stretching. Wearing a 2 here and probably should have ordered a 0 instead.
- My GOLD HEELS are now under $100 as well! True to size. They also come in pink.
- My SUNGLASSES as well as the entire WILDFOX site is 25% off through the 4th! Under $100
- Cool new RETRO ADIDAS
- My NAVY DRESS from THIS POST is available in 2 more sizes. They keep updating the sizes, so worth checking every couple of days till your size is restocked!
- My NAVY BLAZER is back in stock! It sold out soooo quick last time. Now in 3 colors. I want the white.
- This DRESS comes in several colors. Super cute
- So many colors to chose from in these ADIDAS
- Look how cute this TRIPLE NECKLACE is! $38
- This WHITE FREE PEOPLE DRESS is under $100
- Super cute PEARL SLIDES
- I love the colors of my RED and PINK STRIPE TOP.
- My WIDE STRIPE PANTS in today’s post.
- Loving this LAYERED NECKLACE!
- My STRIPE VNECK in today’s post. Wearing a XS.
- Super good BACK DETAILS on this TANK
- Obsessing over the LANCOME lip lacquer I got in the mail. They last for hours and don’t feel sticky. Layer for more intense color. I love the colors: positive energy, first date and be unique.