This post is sponsored by Sephora and ShopStyle
Part of maintaining the normalcy during quarantine has been keeping up on my basic daily routines. I’ve found it to be so helpful for my mental & physical health to go about my days at home the same way I would otherwise; eating healthy, staying active, getting dressed for the day & sticking to my beauty & makeup routines.
I’ve found that staying on track with my skincare regimen and putting on makeup occasionally during quarantine has helped to ease some anxieties & allow me to feel somewhat normal. I feel my best when I am proactive and taking care of myself! It has also been the best time to test out new makeup products!
Sephora is my go-to beauty site for stocking up on my favorite products and ordering new ones! I can always count on their products to be a great quality and something tried & tested. They offer such a great variety of skin, hair and beauty products for all ages, styles, skin/hair types & people! With SEPHORA’S BEAUTY INSIDER PROGRAM, I’m notified early on the latest deals and points for discounts or free products in the future!
What I’m Loving for Summer from Sephora
- This FENTY CHEEKS OUT BLUSH CREAM looks so gorgeous on. The consistency is creamy and it blends super smooth. I’ve also blended a little on my eyelids for some extra color! I love all the colors with Strawberry as my favorite.
- Love using this DAE DEEP CONDITIONING TREATMENT every few weeks. Love the reset it gives my hair as well as the volume and softness.
- This OLE HENRIKSEN BANANA BRIGHT VITAMIN C SERUM has been one of my favorite skin care products lately! I’ve noticed a difference after only a few uses & suggest it to everyone.
- This KERASTASE DRY SHAMPOO has been a lifesaver for my hair. Love the lightweight formula and the fresh feeling in my hair after use.
- Love this FENTY CREAM BRONZER. It applies so naturally. I love how the formula is stackable for lighter or darker results depending on your current skin tone. Butta Biscuit is the perfect color for me.
- I use my ST. TROPEZ TANNING MOUSSE religiously and always love my results. Great for all seasons, blends well and stays on great.
- This PETER THOMAS ROTH PEELING MASK is one of my favorites and something I incorporate into my beauty routine every couple weeks. Love the benefits and the way my skin feels after!
- This DERMALOGICA PRECLEANSE CLEANSING OIL has been so great to my skin and so useful at night when I wash my face! Love all the cleaning properties and the difference it makes in taking off my makeup.
- My IT COSMETICS CC CREAM is my favorite overall foundation. This one has a little illumination in it for a subtle glow and SPF 50 as well! Blends perfect and great for your skin.
- This TOM FORD LOST CHERRY PERFUME smells so amazing! Such a great fragrance for summer.
- Love this BENEFIT BROW GEL! Love the smooth formula and natural, full look it gives my brows. I’ll pair it with this BENEFIT BROW PENCIL for a little definition if I need it! Both great products.
- This TAN LUXE TANNING MOUSSE is another tanning mousse I’ve been loving. A little different of a formula, but great results as well!
- I’ve loved my results from this SHANI DARDEN RETINOL REFORM. So many great ingredients and anti-aging benefits for all skin types. Shani and I filmed a NuFace video together in her home 3 years ago. She is a incredibly talented esthetician.
- These SK-II PITERA FACE MASKS are so beneficial for your skin and a must have in anyways beauty routine. Love keeping these on hand.
- Love the shade of this LANCOME JUICY TUBES LIP GLOSS. So pretty and a great, smooth formula! Great for all skin types. I’ve loved these since Jr. High!
- This CHARLOTTE TILBURY FINISHING POWDER sets my makeup and adds a smoothness to my foundation! Love the formula and light texture.
- My older girls & I have been using this DERMAFLASH ULTRASONIC PORE EXTRACTOR weekly and love the results always! SO great for cleaning out your skin and giving it a good refresh.
- My DAE SHAMPOO always leaves my hair fresh, full and silky. It smells amazing as well!
- I can’t get enough of my DR. DENNIS GROSS SPECTRALITE MASK. It’s a miracle worker and so great for wrinkle protection and anti-aging. Worth every penny.
- This CHARLOTTE TILBURY COLOR CORRECTOR is a great product to use on dark or red patches in your skin to help smooth out the tone! I use the lightest color under my eyes before concealer.
- Love the smell of this SOL DE JANEIRO PERFUME! Light and great for the summer season. Smells exactly like their famous Bum Bum Cream.