Sponsored by Nordstrom & ShopStyle
I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am for the arrival of fall! There’s nothing better, except maybe spring 🙂 Each year I look forward to finding new sweaters, dresses, and accessories, especially from Nordstrom. Nordstrom is the one-stop shop for the entire family!
What’s NEW at Nordstrom for Fall
- My eye immediately went to this SOMETHING NAVY V-NECK SWEATER. I got one for myself & it is so cute and SO soft!
- Love this SOMETHING NAVY CROC EMBOSSED BELT.
- I’m a cardigan girl & love this LEITH LONG SLEEVE CARDIGAN!
- This CASLON SWEATER looks so cozy. Love the turtleneck.
- Such a good BLACK BODYSUIT!
- Love this BLACK LONG SLEEVE DRESS from Halogen. So simple but a great piece to accessorize. I’m wearing the floral version in today’s post. Runs true to size!
- I love the sleeve detail of this HALOGEN SWEATER! Such a cute & simple sweater for fall.
- I got this SOMETHING NAVY RIBBED DRESS ( sold out now) for myself & absolutely love it. This is another great option for holiday-wear!
- This would be a really pretty DRESS for family pictures!
- This BELT is such a cute fall accessory piece! Great to pair with sweaters & jeans!
- Love the bobble stitch details and color of this BP. SWEATER. So cute!
- I am in love with this CHELSEA28 RIBBED DRESS! This is a great staple to have for the fall & winter. So easy to dress up or down.
- This BP. LONG SLEEVE TOP is another great fall staple item.
- Dying over this SOMETHING NAVY REVERSIBLE PUFFER JACKET.
- I love this SOMETHING NAVY CREW NECK CARDIGAN! Such a cozy and simple outfit option.
- This BP. LONG SLEEVE TEE is a perfect layering option!