If you’ve been following me for a while, I’m sure you know how much I adore Trader Joe’s. It’s been my #1 grocery store for about 10 years. Their food, quality & prices are amazing. I have so many staple meals and recipes I make often that involve most if not all Trader Joe’s products (see list below).
One thing that sometimes gets a bad rap in the food industry is frozen food, but noth with Trader Joe’s. Their frozen food selection is wide and incredible! Our freezer is stocked up with frozen meals and sides for days. They offer amazing products for everyone.
Everytime I go to Trader Joe’s, there’s a long list of frozen foods I ALWAYS buy! Their options are so great to have on hand and they don’t compromise quality or taste! Here are some products I love.
RELATED TRADER JOE’S POSTS: TRADER JOE’S HAUL, CARNE ASADA TACOS – POPCORN – PESTO PASTA – PUMPKIN BREAD – DIY FLORAL ARRANGEMENT – PICKLED CABBAGE – SNACK IDEAS – CHICKEN FAJITAS – CORN SALAD & CILANTRO SALMON – CHICKEN TOMATILLO SOUP – DIY CHEESEBOARD – LEMON CHICKEN SOUP
Best Of Trader Joe’s Frozen Food
- Frozen Rice (in a box). Pre-cooked and easy to heat up and serve with any meal.
- Chicken Cilantro Wontons. My girls and I LOVE these! Packed with flavor and the nutritional info is awesome!
- Cauliflower Stir-Fry. We whip this up on the stovetop with a little bit of soy sauce & chicken or shrimp and scramble an egg into it. Such a quick meal.
- Silver Dollar Pancakes! You’ve seen Goldie and Ozzy devour these, frozen!
- Trader Joe’s Frozen Shrimp is such a great source of protein to add on hand! Easy to throw in salads or dinners!
- Chocolate Filled Croissants. These are one of my favorite sweets Trader Joe’s makes!
- I love buying Trader Joe’s frozen fruits for smoothies! We go through them fast so I always keep a variety stocked.
- Unsweetened Acai Packs! These are so easy to toss in any smoothie or acai bowl. Perfect for breakfasts or lunches!
- Chocolate Covered Bananas. My girls LOVE these as a cold snack in the summers! So good.
- There’s something about Trader Joe’s Mac & Cheese Avery can’t get enough of! So easy and delicious.
- If you haven’t tried Trader Joe’s Mini Tacos, you need to!
More Products I Love
- Trader Joe’s Vegetarian Spring Rolls are a great appetizer or side for our favorite stir-fry! They also sell some amazing Egg Rolls as well!
- My girls love their Mini Pepperoni Pizzas. You can make them in the microwave or oven, so good!
- I bring Trader Joe’s Spinach Artichoke Dip to any party! It tastes homemade.
- Trader Joe’s Chicken Potstickers! Pair with Gyoza sauce!
- Traders Joe’s Orange Chicken is a fan favorite. Perfect flavors and easy to make.
- If you’re ever making pies, you need to use Trader Joe’s Pie Crusts! It will save you some time and they’re so good!
- Trader Joe’s Crushed Garlic & Basil Cubes are easy , pre-measured seasonings to pop into any meal!
- I love Trader Joe’s Frozen Fire Roasted corn! Great for tacos, salads or dips!