You’ve seen me wear three pair of wide leg pants lately. First these WIDE LEG JEANS, most recently shown in my WHITE TOPS and SHOES & my WEEKEND UPDATE post. Second these NEUTRAL STRIPED PANTS from this SPRING PANTS post and most recently today’s post with these WIDE STRIPE WIDE LEGS PANTS I am so in love with!
How To Wear Wide Leg Pants
If you are short like me (5’4) find a length that hits between your ankle and calf for the most flattering look on a petite frame. If you are tall you can pretty much get away with anything #blessed;)! I also think to keep this summer trend the most flattering for your body, keep your top fitted, tucked in or cropped at where your pants hit your waist. I am obsessed with this WHITE TEE BODYSUIT I picked up recently. Wearing a XS here and it’s only $17.99 right now! Get one!
You can also tie up a TEE as I’ve shown below to achieve that same look. By keeping your top shorter and/or fitted you will avoid looking bigger than you are. I think a wide leg pant or crop is really fun to wear! They look great with flats, sneakers or platforms! Give them a try this summer and tag me in your photos!
FAVORITE WIDE LEG CROPPED PANTS
- I wear this pair of DL WIDE LEG JEANS a lot, the raw hem is my favorite. True to size and super high waisted!
- This pair of TOPSHOP WIDE LEG JEANS are only $75!
- Constantly impressed my MADEWELL’S DENIM
- I think I want to get these in WHITE
- I love these BRIGHT BONDI BEACH PANTS
- CHAMBRAY CROPPED WIDE LEGS
- My WIDE STRIPE PANTS in today’s post. Wearing a XS
- Look at these BLUE and WHITE THIN STRIPE PANTS
- Oh I love these HIGH WAIST LIGHT GAUCHOS
- Love these by CofH, the light wash is really great for summer!
- I have to get these TAN BUTTON FRONT crops
- I want these DARK BROWN pants
I always get questions about my rings. Many are vintage turquoise. My GOLD CUFF is Jame Michelle – AQUAMARINE is Amy Gregg – some of my stacking bands are Maya Brenner and Marrow Fine. Wedding bands are custom from Jeff. I also have some Simon G.