Sponsored by Backcountry & ShopStyle
I love all of the traditions and activities that come with the holidays and winter season. Camping, winter hikes, tin foil dinners, Christmas light walks and family workouts are things I look forward to doing with my family every year. We love gearing up with our best Backcountry gear to keep us warm and comfortable.
Shopping for the whole family at Backcountry is the best. They offer thousands of amazing styles and products for men, women & kids for every season! Their winter gear is always stylish, high-quality and functional without compromising warmth during our holiday activities! From 12/9-12/20, Backcountry is offering up to 40% off select Backcountry winter gear & apparel! This is an amazing sale to stock up on winter apparel for the whole family or finish off your Christmas shopping. I love how Backcountry always encourages its customers to get outdoors, move your body & make memories. Also, remember first time customers can use code: SALTY15 (all caps) to save 15% on your order (some exclusions apply)
Winter Activities With Backcountry
Jeff and my girls love packing for the night and heading to the beach for a little local CAMPING. They always have the best time and keep warm with all their gear and clothing from Backcountry.
We have so many great trails near us that make for the best family HIKES! We love bundling up, packing some snacks and making memories together in the cold weather.
TIN FOIL DINNERS
This is one of my favorite family traditions! TIN FOIL DINNERS are so fun to make and always turn out so tasty. We top off the night with smores around the fire.
My family & I love taking a few walks throughout the month to see the Christmas lights in our neighborhood! We always wear our warmest winter jackets and sometimes hop on our bikes to get moving.
Whether it’s a walk on the beach or a family bike ride or SURFING for Jeff and Goldie, it’s so fun to get our bodies moving with our best Backcountry gear.
The Best Backcountry Gear
- This FJALLRAVEN HOODED JACKET is so warm and has a great, sleek style. Love the added hood for extra warmth! Great for hanging out in the snow or for skiing.
- I love these ALO YOGA LEGGINGS for all seasons. They’ve kept me warm in the colder weather and are also great for all winter activities!
- My RAY-BAN CLUBMASTER SUNGLASSES are my go-to eyewear. I love the classic style and versatility to style with any look or activity.
- I love how these VANS SK8-HI SNEAKERS go with any outfit and are super comfortable. So perfect for winter walks or hanging out by the fire.
- Goldie loves how warm and cozy this PATAGONIA RADALIE JACKET is! It also comes in 4 colors and is a perfect winter coat for girls.
- For years, I’ve loved wearing my UGG BOOTS throughout the winter. Perfect for any winter activity and are so comfortable! In fact, they make an awesome gift as well.
- These SOREL CONQUEST BOOTS are so comfortable and warm for kids. Goldie looks so cute in them! Perfect for wearing in the cold weather & snow.
- I love the sherpa material and half zip on this PATAGONIA MARSUPIAL PULLOVER. Under $150 and 4 cute colors to choose from.
- This GIRLS PATAGONIA LOS GATOS JACKET looks so soft and comes in 7 cute colors and would also make a great Christmas gift!
- I have this PATAGONIA LUNAR FROST JACKET and love how warm and soft it is. Super cute to style and also great for all winter activities.
- These KID’S UGG BOOTS come in a tan, black and grey option and make a great Christmas gift! So comfortable and perfect for winter activities.
- Love the style of this STOIC SHORT PUFFER JACKET. Warm, comfortable and also stylish. Such a great winter puffer and 3 cute colors to choose from.
- The length of this NORTH FACE PARKA is the perfect winter coat for snowy weather. I also love the down material and faux fur hood.
- The bomber style of this GIRLS RETRO-X JACKET is adorable! Love the warm yet cute style. Goldie loves the 5 color options it comes in.