Sponsored by Walmart & ShopStyle
My kids just got out of school a couple of weeks ago, however many of your kids are already headed back to school in July! Today I’m sharing 25 Back to School Basics from Walmart, all under $40! When it comes to clothes for little kids, I’m a big believer in mix n’ match basics! After age 5 my kids all dress themselves. You never know what combos they’ll come up with, so keeping their closets stocked with the basics, you don’t have to worry (too much) what they’ll walk out the door wearing each morning. Allowing them to dress themselves sparks their creativity and teaches them SELF SUFFICIENCY!
Walmart is a great spot to shop for affordable basics! Here are 25 things Goldie is loving right now.
Back To School Basics Under $40
- My kids refused to wear CROCS when they were really little and now they have them, my teens included!
- These CLEAR BACKPACKS are super fun for kids and so affordable!
- I swear I buy more socks than anything all year long. Goldie want a variety of styles: NO SHOW, SOLIDS, FUN COLORS, RUFFLED.
- These 2 packs of LONG SLEEVE TEES are a favorite! So many color choices.
- If your daughter wears dresses or skirts…get these UNDER SHORTS! No more showing your skivvies on the playground.
- A great pack of BASIC UNDERWEAR that Goldie likes.
- Super cute CHAMBRAY SHORTS that can be paired with any top or tee.
- This WHITE RUFFLE TWO-PIECE SET is adorable!