Pumpkin Spice Bread & Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread
This is my favorite time of the year. I love all of the traditions, events and FOOD that is involved in the holidays! One of my absolute favorite things about fall/winter is busting out all of my yummy recipes that are perfect for the chilly weather. Although California can tend to stay on the warmer side of fall/winter, I like to pretend it’s cold:)
Pumpkin spice muffins, pumpkin spice cookies, pumpkin spice shakes, all of it! If it’s pumpkin spice, it’s on my list to make for fall. As you guys know, Trader Joe’s is always my go-to. It’s right around the corner from me, and they carry incredible seasonal items from food to florals. You can view my typical Trader Joe’s haul HERE if you want to know which items I’m constantly buying.
I’m excited to share one of my favorite pumpkin spice recipes: Pumpkin Spice Bread With a Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread!
This recipe is one of my favorites because it is SO easy and really good. If you’re on a time crunch and need a perfect treat for a holiday party, this is it. And the spread. Is. Amazing #lickthespoon
Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice
I got everything I needed from Trader Joe’s. They carry the perfect Organic Canned Pumpkin Puree (which you will use for both the bread and the spread). They also carry the best Pumpkin Pie Spice!
I love that Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Puree is Organic. This golden goodness is made of solely pumpkin, that’s it! NO added sugars or preservatives. It’s honestly some of the most fresh canned pumpkin and is a total time saver from making your own puree! We use it in all of our Pumpkin Spice recipes! Only $1.99/can, a steal!
Pumpkin Spice Bread With A Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 Large Organic Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Trader Joe’s Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 15 Oz. Can Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 4 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 3 Cups of Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ⅔ Cup Water
- 3 ⅓ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees.
- With a standing mixer or hand mixer, beat the 4 eggs for 2 minutes.
- Mix in your sugar, olive oil, unsweetened applesauce, organic pumpkin puree. Afterwards, add in the cinnamon, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a separate bowl, mix together your all-purpose flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry mixture to your wet mixture, ¼ at a time and alternating with the water.
- Once everything is fully mixed, grease two 9”x5” bread pans and divide dough between the two.
- Place in the oven for 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, slice, and get ready to make your Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread!
Ingredients for the Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread:
- 1 8 Oz. Box of Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- ½ Cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- ¾ Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Add together all your ingredients in a bowl and mix with either a standing mixer or hand mixer.
- Mix until smooth and add ingredients upon taste preference. Some like a more cream cheese-like taste, so you can add 4 Oz. more if that’s the case! I like mine a little more sweet, so I leave it how it is!
Once your bread has cooled and your spread is mixed, slice your Pumpkin Spice bread and slab on some yummy Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread! The best combination! I love to put on a generous amount of the spread, it pairs SO well with the bread!
One of the best parts about this spread is you can use it on so much more than just your Pumpkin Spice bread! Spread your Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese on Bagels (cinnamon raisin, YUM!), on Banana Bread, or as a fruit dip!
Other Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Products
This is why I love Trader Joe’s. They carry SO many amazing products year round. But during the fall & winter, they always stock their shelves with the best of Pumpkin Spice! Do you remember 3 years ago when there was a shortage of pumpkin puree nationwide? Because of that, I buy 10 cans as soon as they hit the shelves each year. Here are some other Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice we love:
Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Pancake and Waffle Mix
So delicious and makes for the perfect, quick fall breakfast! Maybe even drizzle a little of your homemade Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread along with some syrup!
Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Frosting
Talk about amazing. These things are so good and easy to make. Pop them in the even and you’re set for Pumpkin Spice goodness.
Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Cookies
These shortbread pumpkin spice cookies with yogurt frosting are amazing! The perfect treat for any lunch and so yummy sipped in milk!
Like I said, Trader Joe’s carries all things things Pumpkin Spice! This is one of the best times of the year, and all their products make that much better for me in the kitchen.After dressing Goldie like Gollum and having her run up and down our street for pictures, I think we owe our neighbors a nice gesture and will be making them this bread & spread.
SHRIMP CEVICHE – PROTEIN GUACAMOLE –AIR POPPED POPCORN– CARNE ASADA TACOS – TOMATILLO SALSA – LEMON CHICKEN SOUP – PROTEIN FUDGE – BRUSSELS SPROUTS SALAD – WHITE CHICKEN CHILI –PROTEIN BALLS– CHICKEN TOMATILLO SOUP – PROTEIN DATE SHAKE – CHEESE BOARD