I’m so excited, the FOUNDATION I’ve been waiting for, arrived yesterday. Ulta has been sold out in my colors ever since it launched. I bought two colors and will test them both out today and let you know. I’ve also been using this EYE BRIGHTENER under my CONCEALER the past month, I really like it. I love seeing all the New Arrivals for spring hitting stores. One the best items I’ve bought are these FANCY JOGGERS. They are so fun and look great with a minimal HEEL or SNEAKERS.
- The House of Harlow PANTS I’m wearing in this post. Wearing a xs for reference. I could have also done a small. These are so great to dress up or down!
- I just got these SANDALS in the mail. They are only $35 and feel like slippers!
- This Re/Done TEE fits so well, not super see through like many white tees.
- I have a few pair of Golden Goose SNEAKERS, but recently picked up this PAIR of all white.
- I posted these JEANS the other day, they are on their way to my house now! Hoping they look as cute on as they do online.
- I want to get these TOPSHOP SANDALS. Goldie has a similar pair in her size from Zara.
- This summer DRESS is so cute. I’d wear it with a WHITE TEE under and my SNEAKERS
- More colors in my favorite BRA.
- Super cute STRIPE MIDI DRESS
- Such a cute BLOUSE!
- The rivets down the back of these BOOTS are cool!
- I’m ordering these RIBBON SANDALS
- Take a look at the this ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT
- Both Avery, Poppy and I would love this LACE TOP
- These ADIDAS SNEAKERS are on their way to my home. Excited to test them out at Orange Theory.
- I love the t3 convertible curling wand and just tried my newest ATTACHMENT! The curls are so fun! You’ll need the BASE to use this wand.
- I just got this sweatsuit set in the mail. Ahh..it’s so cute! Link to SWEATPANTS and SWEATSHIRT. Wearing a XS in both.
HAIR/MAKE-UP WORN IN THIS POST