Because a good portion of blogging is done at home, on my computer and late into the night after the kids sleep, I have a list of shows I filter through. I have shows I watch as background noise while I work and shows I’m totally invested in and pay attention to. Here is my list!
The Best TV Shows In 2019
- Ryan and Kelly – I’ve watched since I was a kid with Regis and Kathy Lee with my mom. As much as I love Regis Philbin, the chemistry between Ryan and Kelly is so good!
- The View – some days all I hear is barking from the TV, these women are brutal, yet I still listen while I work.
- Diners Drive-Ins and Dives – I think I’ve seen every episode
- Guys Grocery Games – sometimes I get sucked in and end up watching more than working.
- Schitt’s Creek (Netflix) – it’s the best kind of dumb humor. If you haven’t already, give it a try!
- Watch What Happen’s Live – If you love Bravo shows, you should watch. I love Andy Cohen and his guests.
Shows I’m Invested In:
- Manifest – If you loved Lost, you’ll like Manifest! The first season is almost over and I hope they come back for season 2.
- A Million Little Things – At this point I just have to find out how Barbara and John are connected.
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Orange County, New York, New Jersey. I cannot get enough of the ridiculousness of these women.
- Dateline, 20/20, 48 Hours..I love to be scared from the comfort of my own bed, under the covers.
- Shark Tank – It’s the show that makes you think and realize it’s 100% possible to create almost ANY product and someone will buy it! If I’m ever on that show, I want Lori, Robert or Daymond as my shark!
- Flipping Out – Love a good home remodel and the average of 3 employees Jeff fires each season.
- Big Brother – only in the summer, never the celebrity edition. It’s our families favorite show to watch together!
- Also, did anyone see Abducted in Plain Sight on Netflix? How, like HOW were those parents so incredibly naive!!!! I don’t understand how the parents escaped criminal charges. The whole story is so disturbing!