When the new year comes around, I am always so motivated to create new habits & I promise myself I will stick to them. Around this time of year, it’s easy to fall away from those habits and get stuck in a routine you don’t like. Creating and committing to new goals half way throughout the year is never a bad idea, and something I am trying to do myself! New habits can be hard to incorporate into a fine-tuned schedule. But, it will never hurt to push yourself to getting around to doing what will benefit your mind and body most- no matter what time of the year! Whether it’s running a marathon, spending less time on your phone or getting outdoors more, goals help us to continue to learn and grow as well as experience new things in life! Nothing feels better than adding a new habit into your daily life or achieving a new goal.
There are many ways to make new goals and habits stick. I’ve learned a few tips & tricks that have worked for keeping goals for myself in the past! I am a very goal-orientated person and love the challenge!
5 Unique Ways To Make A Habit Stick
- Get others involved! This has to be my number 1 tip for creating a new habit! When others are involved, they hold you accountable! Find someone in your life looking to create the same new habit as you OR inform others of your new goal! Both are great ways to vocalize your goals and make them a reality.
- Start small. This is important. I love being specific with my goals. “Eating healthier” is such a broad goal and statement to make! Start off with something smaller. Maybe your goal could be cutting out gluten or not drinking your calories.
- Write it down & check it off. I love doing this when it comes to a new habit! It may sound silly, but being able to check off another day of keeping a goal is so rewarding! Also, it’s helpful to write down your goals and intentions- it makes them more approachable.
- Commit to 30 days. It takes 30 days to make or break a habit! If you can stick to 30 days, you’re golden!
- Have clear intentions! It’s so important that when creating a new goal or habit, your intentions are for yourself! If you’re trying to create a habit for someone else’s sake, it just won’t work. You have to want it for yourself to make it a reality.
- I love this JASPER CABLE KNIT SWEATER! The fringe details on the sleeves are my favorite part! This is a great sweater that will stay in style for winters to come!
- This HANNAH DENIM MINI DRESS comes in 4 washes and its adorable. I love the ruffled cuffs!
- Love the style of these CAPRESE SLIDES! Perfect for summertime and come in a few cute colors.
- This DREAM CABLE KNIT SWEATER is so cute and a perfect summer sweater! Also great to transition into fall/winter.
- These AGOLDE 90’S PINCH WAIST JEANS from Shopbop are so flattering! Love the straight leg and dark wash.
- My girls & I love these LEVI’S 501 DENIM SHORTS. The high rise waist is so cute for summertime.
- Love the paisley print on this BB DAKOTA MINI DRESS! Adorable and so much fun ways to style.
- This CASUAL TEE BODYSUIT is so cute and easy to style. Love the classic fit and color options.
- In love with the ruffle details on this PAPER PLANES BODYSUIT from Free People. It comes in a few colors and is so flattering.
- These SLIM PULL-ON PANTS are adorable and come in some fun colors. Love the flare and velvet material.
- This ONE OF THE GIRLS HENLEY comes in 10 cute colors and is only $40! The perfect layering top.
- How cute is the purple color these CONVERSE ALL STAR SNEAKERS come in?! Adorable tennis shoes and timeless.
- I’m obsessed with the oversized collar on this CHARLIE DENIM BUTTON DOWN from Free People! Such an adorable style.
- These EMBELLISHED SANDALS sell out SO quick once the weather warms up. Order now before spring!
- I’m obsessed with the ruffled straps on this HAPPINESS RUNS FLIRTY CROP. Such a cute workout tank.
- This GANNI COTTON T-SHIRT is so adorable and a perfect staple for any wardrobe.
- This WAYF LACE TOP has been a top seller for a couple of years now. New colors added!
One thought on “5 Unique Ways To Make A Habit Stick & New Arrivals”