With the new year in full swing, many are working towards goals and habits. From personal to fitness and business goals it’s helpful to find ways to help these new habits stick! Keeping goals can be tricky. A lot of the time, the momentum of the new year can fade after a few weeks and goals are forgotten #guilty.
There are many ways to make new goals and habits stick. I’ve learned a few tips & tricks that have worked for keeping goals for myself in the past! I am a very goal-orientated person and love the challenge!
5 Unique Ways To Make A Habit Stick
- Get others involved! This has to be my number 1 tip for creating a new habit! When others are involved, they hold you accountable! Find someone in your life looking to create the same new habit as you OR inform others of your new goal! Both are great ways to vocalize your goals and make them a reality.
- Start small. This is important. I love being specific with my goals. “Eating healthier” is such a broad goal and statement to make! Start off with something smaller. Maybe your goal could be cutting out gluten or not drinking your calories.
- Write it down & check it off. I love doing this when it comes to a new habit! It may sound silly, but being able to check off another day of keeping a goal is so rewarding! Also, it’s helpful to write down your goals and intentions- it makes them more approachable.
- Commit to 30 days. It takes 30 days to make or break a habit! If you can stick to 30 days, you’re golden!
- Have clear intentions! It’s so important that when creating a new goal or habit, your intentions are for yourself! If you’re trying to create a habit for someone else’s sake, it just won’t work. You have to want it for yourself to make it a reality.
- I found this SEA FLORAL JERSEY DRESS from Shopbop and am obsessed. It is beyond gorgeous and so flattering! That pattern and the colors are amazing. I’m wearing a xs/0
- I love this JASPER CABLE KNIT SWEATER! The fringe details on the sleeves are my favorite part! This is a great sweater that will stay in style for winters to come!
- I am real tempted to order this CROCHET TOP!
- This ONE OF THE GIRLS HENLEY comes in 10 cute colors and is only $40! The perfect layering top.
- These IRO REPU JEANS have the cutest chunky tie detail! I love the balloon fit as well.
- You all know how much I love my GOLDEN GOOSE SNEAKERS. I love the mix of gold & silver in these new ones from Nordstrom.
- I really want these PRADA SANDALS!
- Just ordered this one size fits most SWIMSUIT! Wish me luck:) I also ordered the same brand in a TWO PIECE.
- These EMBELLISHED SANDALS sell out SO quick once the weather warms up. Order now before spring!
- This TOPSHOP HALF ZIP PULLOVER looks so comfortable. I love the color options and cinch detail.
- I think I need this BFF CARDIGAN from Free People! It comes in some great colors and I love how the model has it styled with a belt! I ordered this in red and in navy.
- I’m loving this CALIFORNIA TIE DYE
- Get this CARDIGAN under $50 ASAP! It’s incredible and oversized.
- We LOVE Stoney Clover!
- This REFORMATION FLORAL DRESS is another beautiful winter dress option. I love the fitted waist. And SUCH a beautiful floral print.
- This GERTRUDE TOP is a beautiful basic blouse. I love the subtle pattern in the fabric. And the button details up front are gorgeous.
- I love these LAYERING TANKS and they sell out so quick! I just ordered another black and white!
- This WAYF LACE TOP has been a top seller for a couple of years now. New colors added!
- This MOONBEAM TIERED SKIRT is so fun! I love the metallic fabric! So cute styled with a graphic tee!
- I just got this ASOS DRESS in the mail. It’s so cute on!