I’m excited to share this Banana Oat Bites Recipe today! These bites are so simple, delicious & such a great snack. So easy, kids can make them with you.
This recipe is FILLED with fiber, nutrients & that perfect little bit of sweetness! If you need a little something to satisfy that sweet tooth throughout the day, these Banana Oat Bites are perfect!
I love this recipe because it had ingredients that are easily interchangeable. You can substitute natural peanut butter for almond butter or sunflower butter! You can add hemp hearts or bee pollen in place of the flaxseed and chia seed! The options are endless. Get creative!
How To Make Banana Oat Fiber Bites
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ Cup natural peanut butter (or almond butter, sunflower butter)
- ¼ Cup honey
- 2 Tbsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp chia seed
- 1 tsp ground flax seed
- Mash the bananas in a medium mixing bowl. Get out the lumps and make sure you make it smooth.
- Fold in your oats, peanut butter, honey, chocolate chips, chia seeds and flax seeds.
- Scoop into 2 Tbsp size scoops and roll into balls with your hands.
- Place on a plate or tray lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Store in the refrigerator
One batch makes about 12 bites. Store for up to 5 days after making! They make the perfect pre-workout snack, post-workout bite, late night treat or if you just need a little pick me up throughout the day!
More recipes: The Best Homemade Pizza, Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe, and Homemade Protein Granola Recipe & Scenic San Diego Trails with Backcountry.
One thought on “Banana Oat Fiber Bites”