In partnership with Bloomingdales & RewardStyle
The holidays are the hardest for me to focus on working out. The majority of my adult years have been centered around fitness. The older I get, the more my focus has become my family and building my business. I’m okay with this stage of life. I am currently working out 3-4 days, 2 with a trainer and 1-2 on my own.
Today I partnered with Bloomingdales to feature their AQUA ATHLETIC line! This line is great for in or out of the gym. The BOX TEE I’m wearing is super soft and comes in black and white. My BRA and LEGGINGS are black with stars and the leggings are a mid rise. The fabric is super soft! Size down in the pants. I would say these pants are best for the lifting weights, barre and yoga. See more of my favorite pieces from AQUA Athletic below.
5 Tips To Keep Working Out During The Holidays
- Sign up and PAY for workout classes ahead of time. If I have already paid for a class, I won’t miss it.
- Workout in the morning. This morning I felt rushed to get home and work. A friend asked to go on a walk. I went and am so glad I did. We walked 3 miles with Ozzy and her dog, it didn’t take long, but it forced me to move my body. Schedule a morning walk with a friend.
- Create a habit. For example: I used to do 100 pushups every night before I got into bed. Without fail. It was as important to me as washing my face and brushing my teeth. I just started this up again last month with 50 pushups every night until I build back up to 100. Little habits create results!
- If traveling during the holidays pack a jumprope and a resistance band in your bag. They are light and easy to pack. Plus, you can get an incredible full body workout using them.
- Set an alert on your phone. I have one at 8am, one at 1pm and one at 9pm. It says MOVE YOUR BODY! Today I walked 3 miles at 8am, at 1 I have personal training with Poppy and at 9 I’ll do my 50 pushups. Some days it can be as simple as 20 jump squats at 8am, 2 minute plank hold with 1 min of jump roping at 1pm and 50 pushups at 9pm. Just mooooooove your body!