Sponsored by Finish Line & ShopStyle
We’ve all been in the rut of not working out for a few weeks or even a few months. Today I’m sharing 5 ways to get back in shape with Adidas, one of my all-time favorite brands! I love their originality & quality in every item they sell. One of my most favorite purchases from Finish Line are my adidas’ Ultra BOOST RUNNING SHOES.
My Ultra BOOST RUNNING SHOES are seriously my favorite running shoes. To start, their comfortable design is incomparable! I could wear them for days, doing all sorts of activities and my feet are always supported. When it comes to exercise, I am picky about my shoes. I can always trust my Ultra BOOST to be the best option! I love their sleek & modern style. They’re a staple in my athletic wear! One thing I love about my Ultra BOOST is that I can wear them all day long, not just during a workout. They’re the ultimate athleisure wear shoe. I always wear my Ultra BOOST when heading out for a day of errands!
All of Adidas’ Ultra BOOST come in so many color options, I had a hard time picking my favorite!
They have a perfect variety of neutral & bright colors!
- Finish Line offers so many adidas products I love. Not only are their shoes my favorite, but they also have amazing apparel! I love this adidas MESH TEE. It’s super light-weight and not too thick for a workout! These LEGGINGS are so cute! I love the classic 3 stripes down the sides of the legs. I need this CROPPED HOODIE. It would be perfect for when the weather cools down.
- These adidas SWEATS look so comfortable! I love the fit and heather grey color. I’m obsessed with sweats, so these SUPERSTAR TRACK PANTS look amazing!
- This adidas LONG SLEEVE TOP is so cute! Pair this with some LEGGINGS & Ultra BOOST and you have the perfect athleisure outfit!
- My Ultra BOOST RUNNING SHOES are my go to shoe for comfort and functionality. I want a pair in every color option! You can never have too many! I love sharing products that I truly use & love and my UltraBOOST are one of them.
5 WAYS TO GET BACK in SHAPE
- Go back to the basics! Instead of jumping right back in with a 5- mile run or signing up for the hardest class at the gym, start with the basics. For me, when I go hard after a hiatus, I am so sore the next day I up taking another break, haha! Instead, go for a 30- minute walk followed by 20 pushups, 20 sit- ups, 20 squats and repeat 3 times.
- Find a friend to hold you accountable. When I was a personal trainer, I offered my clients the option to text me everything they ate and what they did to move their bodies when I wasn’t training them. No judgement by me, just a great way to hold yourself accountable! If you are writing out your day, you are much more aware of what you put into your body.
- Try new workouts. I am a creature of habit, so this is a tough one for me. I decided 3 years ago to try a reformer pilates class at my local bodyRok. Holy..it was hard but doable. The next day I was sore in places I had never been sore before, which I LOVED! It’s become a favorite class of mine ever since.
- Don’t aim for perfection;, aim for consistency!
- Don’t compare your current self with your fittest self. Stay consistent, and you will get there! Slow and steady wins the fitness race!