Sponsored by Finish Line & ShopStyle
We’ve all been in the rut of not working out for a few weeks or even a few months. Today I’m sharing 5 ways to get back in shape with Adidas, one of my all-time favorite brands! I love their originality & quality in every item they sell. One of my most favorite purchases from Finish Line are my adidas’ Ultra BOOST RUNNING SHOES.
My Ultra BOOST RUNNING SHOES are seriously my favorite running shoes. To start, their comfortable design is incomparable! I could wear them for days, doing all sorts of activities and my feet are always supported. When it comes to exercise, I am picky about my shoes. I can always trust my Ultra BOOST to be the best option! I love their sleek & modern style. They’re a staple in my athletic wear! One thing I love about my Ultra BOOST is that I can wear them all day long, not just during a workout. They’re the ultimate athleisure wear shoe. I always wear my Ultra BOOST when heading out for a day of errands!
All of Adidas’ Ultra BOOST come in so many color options, I had a hard time picking my favorite!
They have a perfect variety of neutral & bright colors!
- Finish Line offers so many adidas products I love. Not only are their shoes my favorite, but they also have amazing apparel! These LEGGINGS are so cute! I love the classic 3 stripes down the sides of the legs.
- Love this classic ADIDAS T-SHIRT! It comes in black and white and is a perfect, lightweight workout t-shirt!
- The crop on this ADIDAS SPAGHETTI STRAP TANK is adorable! I love the style for summer. So cute to pair with leggings or shorts.
- These ADIDAS BIKER SHORTS have the classic 3 stripes down the side. So cute to pair with a sports bra or oversized t-shirt.
- I love these ADIDAS WORKOUT SHORTS! They’re the perfect length and great for running or working out.
- The purple color in this ADIDAS CROP T-SHIRT is perfect for summer! Perfect workout t-shirt for all level exercises.
- Love this ADIDAS LIGHT-SUPPORT SPORTS BRA! Great for yoga, trail walks or light jogs!
- My Ultra BOOST RUNNING SHOES are my go to shoe for comfort and functionality. I want a pair in every color option! You can never have too many! I love sharing products that I truly use & love and my UltraBOOST are one of them.
- I love the oversized fit on this ADIDAS ESSENTIALS T-SHIRT! So cute to wear with biker shorts or leggings.
5 WAYS TO GET BACK IN SHAPE
- Go back to the basics! Instead of jumping right back in with a 5- mile run or signing up for the hardest class at the gym, start with the basics. For me, when I go hard after a hiatus, I am so sore the next day I up taking another break, haha! Instead, go for a 30- minute walk followed by 20 pushups, 20 sit- ups, 20 squats and repeat 3 times.
- Find a friend to hold you accountable. When I was a personal trainer, I offered my clients the option to text me everything they ate and what they did to move their bodies when I wasn’t training them. No judgement by me, just a great way to hold yourself accountable! If you are writing out your day, you are much more aware of what you put into your body.
- Try new workouts. I am a creature of habit, so this is a tough one for me. I decided 3 years ago to try a reformer pilates class at my local bodyRok. Holy..it was hard but doable. The next day I was sore in places I had never been sore before, which I LOVED! It’s become a favorite class of mine ever since.
- Don’t aim for perfection;, aim for consistency!
- Don’t compare your current self with your fittest self. Stay consistent, and you will get there! Slow and steady wins the fitness race!